- RT @MelindaKatz: Had the honor of singing "Summertime" & conducting "Stars and Stripes Forever" at last night's fab @StJohnsU concert. http… 14 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: SJU and NBA forward Mel Davis ’75CBA slam dunks against West Point! #tbt #SJUPride @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsRedStorm http:/… 16 hours ago
- BIG EAST Names 169 St. John's Student-Athletes To 2013-14 All-Academic Team redstormsports.com/genrel/073114a… #goredstorm 21 hours ago
- RT @DeanMikeSimons: Meng Xu '16, reflects on her path from Pharm. PhD to #StJohnsLaw @NYIPLA Diversity Scholarship bit.ly/WNwY9M h… 23 hours ago
- Memorable night at tonight's annual concert with special guest @MelindaKatz #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/JBnABzMqfC 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Communication Sciences and Disorders
Dr. Walden is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders on St. John’s University’s Staten Island campus. Learn more about our academic programs in both Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology in his first blog!