- RT @SJUMission: And @StJohnsU has arrived in #Paris for our #SJUVMC Vincentian Heritage Tour! @stjohnsglobal bit.ly/LiPix-App http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @SJUMission: A little jet lag can't stop these @stjohnsu employees from visiting the Eiffel Tower! #SJUVMC bit.ly/LiPix-App http:… 1 day ago
- Earn an American accredited master's degree in Rome & New York. hubs.ly/H010Ndq0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/p68gaoHVHt 3 days ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Happy Birthday @StJohnsBBall Coach Mullin! #SJUBB http://t.co/Bl7EfbvzBU 3 days ago
- RT @stjohnsglobal: Summer Session II students in ancient "Rome" at the #Cinecitta film studios! @StJohnsU @SJURome #LastDayOfClass http://t… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Communication Sciences and Disorders
Dr. Walden is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders on St. John’s University’s Staten Island campus. Learn more about our academic programs in both Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology in his first blog!