- RT @fabilousale: Baccalaureate Mass #stj @StJohnsU @STJnow can't believe it had been 4 years :) #collegegrad http://t.co/yt8vaeqepY 33 minutes ago
- RT @AlyssaNeilson: Congrats to all the @StJohnsU graduates! 34 minutes ago
- RT @letstartariot89: Congrats 2013 graduates of @StJohnsU! #wedidit 34 minutes ago
- Watch the Staten Island Commencement Ceremony live: stjohns.edu/academics/comm…! #sju 6 hours ago
- Graduating students can win @JetBlue roundtrip tickets, an #iPad and more by joining the InstaGrad Snap Challenge stjohns.edu/instagrad 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Begin a path to success — your undergraduate career at St. John’s University. New Freshman & Transfer Students – Get Prepared NowFollow our checklist below to login, complete, upload and/or submit all the required forms. Pay your Enrollment & Housing Deposit online … Continue reading
NEW UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS FIRST - complete, sign and return Undergraduate Enrollment Confirmation Form* to: St. John’s UniversityAdmission Processing Service CenterP.O. Box 413Randolph, MA 02368-9822 NEXT - submit your online deposit by logging into St. John’s University Information System (UIS). Enter your User ID (XNumber on your admit … Continue reading
On April 14, 2013, Accepted Student Day was held on the Queens campus and Tralee McElroy, Transfer blogger, attended the event. She writes, “It was an exciting day to Discover St. John’s with over a thousand accepted students in attendance, they were … Continue reading
We want to welcome our new Transfer Bloggers to the team! Meet Christine Lawless, Colby Mrowka, and Kayla Spence. We also have new blogs from our Transfer Blogger, Matthew Lundy, and our faculty member, Dr. Abrams!
It doesn’t necessary feel like spring yet but find out why Janeale Gottlieb-George, Social Media Admissions Counselor, is excited about the new season!
Did you know that you don’t have to wait to receive your Award Letter in the mail? Read Eileen Flood’s, Director of Student Financial Services, blog to find out how you could access your financial aid online.
Three of our St. John’s parents tell their story about selecting a college for their child, financing that education, and the expectations of the child and the institution. This investment will shape our students, their future, and in turn, shape … Continue reading
In her latest blog, Olivia Schum explains why she believes every Transfer student should study abroad.
Meet Caitlin Glossza Meet Josh Paul Meet Karen Tapia Meet Jamarr Mills