Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: Great to share #HTHS @HolyTrinityDHS #honor w/ @StJohnsU #students @Call4themoose @robertwkoehler '15 & @DtothaOM '16 … 12 hours ago
- RT @arl1111: Come and learn about study abroad in dac! #sju #sjuglobalstudies @StJohnsNow @stjohnsglobal @StJohnsU http://t.co/mVmKooNjQ2 1 day ago
- RT @SJUEducationNYC: @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsBaseball Come on @STJOHNSUedu @stjohnsalumni let's give team largest tweet hi 5 w/ … 1 day ago
- Great ideas being exchanged at Faculty Research Forum on the fourth floor of DAC! #SJUFaculty http://t.co/6CcJJPfoy3 1 day ago
- @SJUEducationNYC @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsBaseball @michaelsampson back at you!✋😊 1 day ago