Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @santinaadee: Can't believe I start college tomorrow #SJU18 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Happy 5th birthday to our mascot @JohnnyTbird! RT to send your birthday wishes to Johnny! http://t.co/vbDtdGZrme 2 hours ago
- RT @Keegan_Bradley: Captains pick selfie #redeemteam instagram.com/p/sdj6trMiz3/ 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsMGolf: Congratulations to @Keegan_Bradley on his 2014 U.S. Ryder Cup team selection! #SJUMG #USA #RedStorm @stjohnsalumni @StJoh… 2 hours ago
- It's official! Welcome home, Class of 2018. #sju http://t.co/gyJjM1up5I 7 hours ago