Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- We love you Lou! #MullinMania http://t.co/y3UqGIy5zQ 3 minutes ago
- Carnsecca "I know he will make us proud!" @chrismullin17 #MullinMania 4 minutes ago
- Carnsecca on stage! #MullinMania #WelcomeHomeChris http://t.co/E8RdM4IZch 5 minutes ago
- Up next... The greatest... Carnesecca! http://t.co/YZBHwEEeDw 6 minutes ago
- President Gempesaw "welcome back Chris!" #MullinMania 7 minutes ago