Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @RevRunWisdom: Getting excited for the Big East tournament. Hoping to see St. Johns make a run to the finals. #BigEast 2 hours ago
- RT @MrMendez20: Getting excited for the Big East tournament. Hoping to see St. Johns make a run to the finals. #BigEast #sjubb #GoRedStorm… 8 hours ago
- Class of 2018 join St. John's FB App for admitted students to meet future classmates asoapp.stjohns.edu #sjured http://t.co/2yLqUGwvI9 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsWBB: Thank you to all our fans for their support throughout this exciting tournament run! Stay tuned for postgame reaction. #SJU… 9 hours ago
- Let's go @StJohnsWBB! 11 hours ago