Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- The University will be closed for the holidays starting on Monday, December 22, 2014 and will reopen on Monday, January 5, 2015. 3 days ago
- No. 20/23 St. John's Rides Four-Game Win Streak into Friday's Contest with St. Mary's redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskb… #sjubb 3 days ago
- Congratulations to our future Johnnies! Welcome to the SJU family. 3 days ago
- RT @PapiMerl: JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO ST. JOHN'S in New York. @StJohnsU ❤️❤️❤️ 3 days ago
- RT @janay_elizabeth: Got accepted into my #1 School! @StJohnsU ❤️ http://t.co/eiNOQN2Ye8 3 days ago