Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @SJUCommuter: Live performance TOMORROW COMMON HOUR with some yummy treats for our guests! @StJohnsU @SJUConcierge @StJohnsNow https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Don't miss the @HealthfirstNY Health & Wellness Expo THIS Saturday at @StJohnsU Free food, games & prizes! #SJUBASE ht… 3 hours ago
- Check out why #SJU18 and parents loved St. John's at #AcceptedStudentDay youtube.com/watch?v=bShjM6…. You'll love the way you look in RED! 4 hours ago
- TLC students trip to the Fashion Institute of Technology Museum on 04/28 at 2:00 PM meet at the Manhattan office. http://t.co/yzvmxMwPvX 4 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: WNBC-TV's @BruceBeck4NY in Queens last night @StJohnsU to speak to CPS students. #bestinbiz #classact #sjured http://t.c… 5 hours ago