Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @oscmdiaz: The @StJohnsU #SJUPresidentsDinner with some amazing @StJohnsAlumni! http://t.co/SXU00codsJ 9 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Great to share the @StJohnsU President's Dinner with @SJUCoachLavin ! Raised 2.4 mill! @StJohnsBBall http://t.co/poRZGo9M… 9 hours ago
- Thanks for joining us! RT @andrewsm24: @StJohnsU presidents dinner. @stjohnsalumni http://t.co/fNbL6u9mo0 9 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: "We are St. John's!" An honor to host the President's Dinner for 7th straight yr @WaldorfNYC ! @StJohnsU ! http://t.co/36… 12 hours ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: #SJUPresidentsDinner: These @StJohnsAlumni are in the house! @JhonKelly @prgomez @dbaccala @brewerbrewer @Kevin_Grover 12 hours ago