Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @TEAMFRANCO45: Great to see @JoePanik a fellow @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsBaseball - doing big things! Way to GO! 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: First-career World Series hit for Joe Panik: an RBI triple in the seventh. #sjubase #sfgiants 9 hours ago
- We're proud of @JoePanik! RT @briansedeyn: Rooting for the Royals but Joe Panik with the RBI triple!! St. John's represent! @StJohnsU 9 hours ago
- #GoRedStorm! RT @Nick_Bellucci: @StJohnsU gets a mention in the World Series as Panik rips a triple! @StJohnsRedStorm @stjohnsalumni 9 hours ago
- #SJUAlumni RT @scottwilli75: Way to go Panik RBI triple! @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm @TEAMFRANCO45 @StJohnsBaseball 9 hours ago