Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @BrianTBrowne: NYC power broker and political giant Basil Paterson passed away. May he rest in peace. @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni @stjohnsl… 4 hours ago
- Softball. Solid Pitching Performances Leads Red Storm To Doubleheader Split With Seton Hall ow.ly/2FMAF0 7 hours ago
- For those of you celebrating, enjoy the long Easter weekend! Classes resume on Tuesday, April 22, 2014. 12 hours ago
- RT @Nia_XO: Officially committed to St John's University today!! Class of 2018🎈 @StJohnsU 12 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsSGI: #TBT to when SGI helped bring @Common to @StJohnsU! http://t.co/FFWkajf6xU 16 hours ago