Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- Our beautiful campus... http://t.co/vtjU5jIbSg 3 hours ago
- Major Improvements Planned for Staten Island Campus Library shar.es/1XxH6d #sju http://t.co/6wCCwRTKmY 4 hours ago
- Please continue to share your photos with us on SnapChat! Add us today @stjohnsu. #SJUGivesThanks http://t.co/5v7nlBXf5N 7 hours ago
- We want to know what you're thankful for! Using the hashtag #SJUGivesThanks tell us in a tweet, photo, or video. http://t.co/bG6WHSfA7x 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Happy #TwitterTuesday Johnnies. Today we'd like to know...What are you thankful for? Tweet us your responses! https://t.co/… 8 hours ago