Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- Tag your #Hyperlapse videos of campus with us @stjohnsu. We can't wait to see your footage! instagram.com/p/sK2dDlpXtp/ #sju 5 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsCampMin: Dr. Gempesaw, University President welcomes the Catholic Scholars, "I ask the Catholic Scholars to understand the... ht… 7 hours ago
- RT @jen_gomezzz: My school has the most beautiful campus 😍 @StJohnsU #sjured 7 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: 1st gathering of @StJohnsU #Catholic #Scholar cohort begins appropriately w/ #celebration of #Eucharist #sju #SJU18 ht… 9 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Check out our @Flickr for photos from @TheBarclaysGolf with @Keegan_Bradley! #SJUPride #TheBarclays #FedExCup http://t.c… 12 hours ago