Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: TICKET PUNCHED! BIG EAST CHAMPIONS FOR A CONFERENCE-RECORD EIGHTH TIME! ON TO THE NCAA TOURNAMENT! #SJUBase #BIGEASTba… 7 hours ago
- RT @BIGEAST: That's the ballgame! @StJohnsBaseball are the 2015 #BIGEASTbase Champions!! They defeat Creighton 8-7 http://t.co/P8eRlO2pH1 7 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: #SJUBase is the 2015 BIG EAST TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!!! 7 hours ago
- Never goodbye, just see ya later 😉 #SJUGrad15 twitter.com/cocopauli/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @tdameritradeprk: The 2015 @BIGEAST Championship game btw @StJohnsU and @CU_Baseball will be played at Noon due to impending weather. Ga… 1 day ago