Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- Fridays are #RedStormFridays. #WearRed 😉 http://t.co/zSItKZpjr1 1 hour ago
- RT @Criminology_Top: SJU - M.A. in Criminology and Justice gettopical.com/crimonology/fa… via @StJohnsU http://t.co/YcscbV62QZ 3 hours ago
- RT @ACOnlineUS: It’s that time of year @StJohnsU. Our rankings are out & your school made #Top25 for #NewYork bit.ly/1J7mrJV #Rank… 3 hours ago
- RT @SJUarchives: #TBT St. John Hall c.1960s and 2015 at #SJU #Queens campus.@StJohnsU http://t.co/CM8jGf1TBO 20 hours ago
- Begin preparing for careers in government agencies and legal organizations @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015P0K0 http://t.co/7IbWk5KCw1 22 hours ago