Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- McCallen Society Jubilarians Mark Anniversary with Visit to World’s Fair Site shar.es/NNpaI #sjupride http://t.co/I1RKUiDokv 3 hours ago
- If you're attending Orientation, join St. John's Facebook App to meet new friends before stepping foot on campus! youtu.be/zgX2-C2c1tY?li… 3 hours ago
- RT @peacelovetori8: #SJU is my #MyTopCollege because there are lots of service opportunities available for students that also let us explor… 4 hours ago
- SJU is #MyTopCollege because we have 24 semester & short term programs plus 10 exchange programs. What's your reason? http://t.co/dbkqmFcPqL 4 hours ago
- SJU Joins Institute of International Education Coalition to Double No. of Students Who Study Abroad by End of Decade shar.es/NMRrH 5 hours ago