Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- Earn an American accredited master's degree in Rome & New York. hubs.ly/H010Ndq0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/p68gaoHVHt 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Happy Birthday @StJohnsBBall Coach Mullin! #SJUBB http://t.co/Bl7EfbvzBU 1 day ago
- RT @stjohnsglobal: Summer Session II students in ancient "Rome" at the #Cinecitta film studios! @StJohnsU @SJURome #LastDayOfClass http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @CSFNational: CSF alumnus & recent HS grad Willy is a poet who will study computer science at @StJohnsU this fall! #CSFSuccessStory http… 1 day ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Behind the scenes with @BruceBeck4NY! #BTS http://t.co/ujkQhd3GLp 3 days ago