Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- Join us for #OpenHouse on October 18, 2014 and come see for yourself the many opportunities #SJU has to offer! youtu.be/-v_c17nAHu4 15 hours ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: Today @StJohnsU hosted the Climate Convergence conference at the Manhattan campus to promote environmental justice! http://t.… 22 hours ago
- RT @RichieCantoral: Reppin @StJohnsU at @aladdin! Thx @StJohnsOMA for letting me watch my fav Disney movie on my fav place, the stage http:… 22 hours ago
- @JimZbuildOn, author and founder of @buildOn, the organization chronicled in #walkintheirshoes will be on campus stjohns.edu/about/events/b… 1 day ago
- RT @SJUMission: #SJU Founder's Week (9/21-9/27) "Be Vincentian: Compassion w/o Limits; Justice w/o Borders" stjohns.edu/faith-service/… http://t… 1 day ago