Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw, Ph.D., Installed as 17th President of St. John's University shar.es/1mLFm4 #SJUPres 20 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: @sjuPARE has private mtg w Amb Cuisia @philippinesusa & CG deLeon @pcgnewyork @StJohnsU #SJUPres @PHLNewsOnline http://t.… 20 hours ago
- RT @EmilyBargabos: Congratulations to Dr. Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw on his investiture as the 17th president of @StJohnsU today! #SJUPres ht… 20 hours ago
- Great job! RT @persicoj: Proud of our Libero Shawna Lei rocking her welcome speech to president Gempesow #redstorm http://t.co/YcVPqxwJp0 20 hours ago
- What an honor! RT @DrClarkM1: Honored to welcome +Archbishop Auza to campus for #sjupres @HolySeeUN @SJUMission http://t.co/64PYH0YUOz 20 hours ago