Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- All St. John's University's campuses will be open Wednesday, January 28 and all classes will run on a regular schedule. 2 days ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Johnnies, the Add/Drop Date has been extended to Wednesday, February 4th, 2015. Not applicable to law students #sju http://… 2 days ago
- Campus is still closed today! #blizzardof2015 http://t.co/q5gWm6hH1d 2 days ago
- St. John's NY campuses incl. Queens, SI, Manhattan & Oakdale will be closed Mon, Jan 26, and Tues, Jan 27, and all classes will be canceled. 4 days ago
- All SJU New York campuses will be closed tomorrow, Monday, January 26th, 2015 and Tuesday, January 27th, 2015. Enjoy the snow days! 4 days ago