Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @Skyler_Thats_Me: @StJohnsU just finished a tour 😄 so far the best campus I've visited. http://t.co/O3yl3ZOQ6Y 2 days ago
- RT @MelindaKatz: I've been asked to sing @ The 16th Annual Great Lawn Summer #Concert on the #Queens @StJohnsU campus on July 30 at 7. http… 4 days ago
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: Johnnies letterman jacket ready for 2014-15 season. #HoopsHeritage #SeniorLeadership #Sjubb #CollegeEducation #Vision ht… 4 days ago
- Come to “Latin Fire,” St. John’s University’s 16th Annual Great Lawn Summer Concert next week! #sjusummerconcert stjohns.edu/about/events/1… 4 days ago
- RT @vicrulez95: Not for anything I'm really excited for my second year of college to start. 😁 @StJohnsU 4 days ago