Over the Columbus Day weekend, our blogger Colby came to the following three conclusions: Number one, her family back home will always be there for her even if it means coming from two hours away to see her. Number two, the friends you make at school become your second family (therefore making it totally okay if your family doesn’t come up for family weekend festivities). Last, number three, that college is all what you make it. Read her blog to find out how she came to these conclusions!
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Two-time @NBA MVP @SteveNash dropped by Carnesecca Arena today for hoops with @StJohnsBBall Chris Mullin #SJUBB http://t.… 8 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Dr. Gempesaw begins his Sophomore year as President of @StJohnsU http://t.co/jOdMx5UeaV 12 hours ago
- Thinking about transferring to @StJohnsU? Be sure to follow @stjohnstransfer for all the info you'll ever need! #SJUTransfer 13 hours ago
- RT @DavideFuma: @StJohnsU @StJohnsBBall @stjohnsbuzztap @StJohnsRedStorm interview with the future St. John's player Federico Mussini http:… 13 hours ago
- @Vin_Rapisardi We miss you, too 13 hours ago