Orientation is one the most exciting events that takes place at the beginning of each academic year at St. John’s University. Our first session kicks off this Wednesday, July 10th on the Queens Campus and Admissions blogger, Sean Caltabiano, would like to share with the incoming class his experience.
- W. Soccer. Rachel Daly Earns W-League All-Western Conference Honors ow.ly/2KywIT 4 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Congrats 2 @MikeBalloGolfs - medalist at 99th Met Open Qualifier! 2 under 68 at Morris County GC 4 former @StJohnsU stand… 5 hours ago
- One more week till the Transfer Instant Decision Day! Register today! ht.ly/wCVL3 7 hours ago
- McCallen Society Jubilarians Mark Anniversary with Visit to World’s Fair Site shar.es/NNpaI #sjupride http://t.co/I1RKUiDokv 9 hours ago
- If you're attending Orientation, join St. John's Facebook App to meet new friends before stepping foot on campus! youtu.be/zgX2-C2c1tY?li… 9 hours ago