Orientation is one the most exciting events that takes place at the beginning of each academic year at St. John’s University. Our first session kicks off this Wednesday, July 10th on the Queens Campus and Admissions blogger, Sean Caltabiano, would like to share with the incoming class his experience.
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Great collaboration! Dr. Gempesaw joined by @SenatorComrie talking @StJohnsU Queens & @SJU_SI w/ @dianesavino http://t.c… 9 hours ago
- @CarolineWood68 @StJohnsMGolf @AndySvoboda @stjohnsalumni CONGRATS! 9 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Between 2 presidents. Dr.Gempesaw @StJohnsU & Fr.Maher @NiagaraUniv during @CICU Only need @DePaulU 4 entire @famvin http… 9 hours ago
- In difficulty lies opportunity #EncourageEveryoneIn4Words #SJU 14 hours ago
- Sighting: geese taking over the Great Lawn. Don't get jealous Johnny Thunderbird! http://t.co/5n5U2bFTe3 15 hours ago