Orientation is one the most exciting events that takes place at the beginning of each academic year at St. John’s University. Our first session kicks off this Wednesday, July 10th on the Queens Campus and Admissions blogger, Sean Caltabiano, would like to share with the incoming class his experience.
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Phenomenal ☀️day as @StJohnsU #SJU @stjohnsalumni #celebrate #Forever a #Johnnie #GreatLawnParty #JohnnyThunderbird h… 20 hours ago
- RT @scottwilli75: SJU Hoops Legends Billy Goodwin & Billy Schaeffer at #GreatLawnParty! @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @LibKathryn: @StJohnsU alumni #greatlawnparty in full swing, w/ chilly sunshine & a DJ playing crowd pleasers #BradySunshineDay http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @EddieKull: Johnny working overtime on campus. Baseball and @stjohnsalumni Great Lawn Party. @stjohnsu @StJohnsBaseball http://t.co/zv0… 1 day ago
- Johnnies, the carnival is in full swing!! Be sure to tag your photos with #SJUSpringWeek! http://t.co/S3FDNS55Vb 2 days ago