Orientation is one the most exciting events that takes place at the beginning of each academic year at St. John’s University. Our first session kicks off this Wednesday, July 10th on the Queens Campus and Admissions blogger, Sean Caltabiano, would like to share with the incoming class his experience.
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Congratulations to the 169 @StJohnsU Student-Athletes named to the @BIGEAST 2013-14 All-Academic Team! http://t.co/e5D… 13 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU Pres Gempesaw poses w/ Fulbright scholars from around world at reception at Manhattan campus Thurs #sjunow htt… 20 hours ago
- RT @MelindaKatz: Had the honor of singing "Summertime" & conducting "Stars and Stripes Forever" at last night's fab @StJohnsU concert. http… 1 day ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: SJU and NBA forward Mel Davis ’75CBA slam dunks against West Point! #tbt #SJUPride @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsRedStorm http:/… 1 day ago
- BIG EAST Names 169 St. John's Student-Athletes To 2013-14 All-Academic Team redstormsports.com/genrel/073114a… #goredstorm 1 day ago