Orientation is one the most exciting events that takes place at the beginning of each academic year at St. John’s University. Our first session kicks off this Wednesday, July 10th on the Queens Campus and Admissions blogger, Sean Caltabiano, would like to share with the incoming class his experience.
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Behind the scenes with @BruceBeck4NY! #BTS http://t.co/ujkQhd3GLp 14 hours ago
- RT @IKEA_LongIsland: Make sure you have everything you need! @HofstraU @AdelphiU @QC_News @StJohnsU @LIUPost @SUNYOldWestbury @nyit http://… 1 day ago
- @HazelHarmit is this related to online learning? 1 day ago
- RT @bpham09: @stjohnsartssci @StJohnsU @SJU_Libraries We have a great Women & Gender Studies program. Plz "Like" us on FB for info http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @AstoriaHub: Check Out The St John's University's 17th Annual Great Lawn Summer Concert @StJohnsU @Flus... bit.ly/1S7s5TA http:/… 1 day ago