Orientation is one the most exciting events that takes place at the beginning of each academic year at St. John’s University. Our first session kicks off this Wednesday, July 10th on the Queens Campus and Admissions blogger, Sean Caltabiano, would like to share with the incoming class his experience.
- RT @santinaadee: Can't believe I start college tomorrow #SJU18 7 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Happy 5th birthday to our mascot @JohnnyTbird! RT to send your birthday wishes to Johnny! http://t.co/vbDtdGZrme 7 hours ago
- RT @Keegan_Bradley: Captains pick selfie #redeemteam instagram.com/p/sdj6trMiz3/ 7 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsMGolf: Congratulations to @Keegan_Bradley on his 2014 U.S. Ryder Cup team selection! #SJUMG #USA #RedStorm @stjohnsalumni @StJoh… 7 hours ago
- It's official! Welcome home, Class of 2018. #sju http://t.co/gyJjM1up5I 12 hours ago