Begin a path to success — your undergraduate career at St. John’s University.
New Freshman & Transfer Students – Get Prepared Now
Follow our checklist below to login, complete, upload and/or submit all the required forms.
- Pay your Enrollment & Housing Deposit online today via St. John’s UIS
- Submit Housing Application and Freshman Roommate Questionnaire Online
- Upload your Final High School Transcripts, including final grades and date of graduation with your online application. If you need to upload documents after submission, please email them to email@example.com (along with contact information and XID#) or mail them to our Processing Center below.
- Submit Final College Transcripts and final grades to firstname.lastname@example.org (along with contact information and XID#) or mail them to our Processing Center below. (for transfer only)
- Complete and mail the Academic Honor Pledge
- Complete and mail the Medical, Immunization, Physical Exam/Records and Meningitis Awareness Forms
- Register Online for the mandatory Orientation or complete the Orientation Response Sheet
- Select your St. John’s Laptop online here. For information regarding your laptop choices, please visit our laptop site.
Go Online for Quick and Easy Registration
Login to St. John’s UIS to complete many of your online Admission registrations including Deposit Payments, Housing Application, and Roommate Questionnaire.
- Go to St. John’s UIS here with your USER ID and PIN
- The USER ID is your St. Johns X Number and if you are logging in for the first time your PIN is your birthday (ex. 020386 for February 3, 1986)
- Select “STUDENT” then “ADMISSIONS” and then click on the options available
Mail Official Transcript Documents Here
Admission Processing Service Center
St. John’s University
PO Box 413
Randolph, MA 02368-9822
Dates to Remember for 2012
|Orientation Sessions||See Queens or Staten Island schedules|
|March 1 deadline|
|Medical Forms Deadline
|International Student Orientation||TBD|
|ESL Placement Test||TBD|
Search for student worker positions- which consist of non-work study and work study employment opportunities. visit the Student Employment Site.
Office of Undergraduate Admission
1 (888) 9STJOHNS
Staten Island Campus
If you enrolled in college, AP or IB courses, be sure to have your final college transcript and AP or IB score reports sent as soon as possible. You can also print final transcript request forms from our New Student Guide to Enrollment and Orientation.
New Student Orientation – Getting Started…
To prepare you for your first exciting semester, St. John’s University holds a special — and mandatory — Orientation Program. The spirit of our Orientation Programs reflects St. John’s concern for the holistic development of every student.
Please visit www.stjohns.edu/orientation to register now or for more informatio