Did you know that you don’t have to wait to receive your Award Letter in the mail? Read Eileen Flood’s, Director of Student Financial Services, blog to find out how you could access your financial aid online.
- Wishing our SJU family a happy and safe Fourth of July!! How is everyone celebrating? #SJUSummer http://t.co/CgEP755ZXF 1 day ago
- RT @GiveCampus: See how @StJohnsU's @TCBGLOBE surpassed its semester fundraising goal by 820% #notatypo givecampus.com/schools/StJohn… http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: RT @SJUarchives: #SJU Alumni News 1960-1978 now online: bit.ly/1FVUdge @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @SJUTorch http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: ICYMI: @PCRF_Kids @StJohnsU Dribble for the Cure Set for Sat., Sept. 26 #SJUBB #SJUWBB DETAILS bit.ly/1f2jv7l … 3 days ago
- Advance your career with a master's in government and politics. hubs.ly/y0Sn9y0 @stjohnsartssci #Rome #Abroad http://t.co/lnFacvknbl 3 days ago