Transferring to St. John’s University means opening the door to a world-class education in a diverse campus community that focuses on every student’s success. Discover Kayla Solis and Matthew Lundy experience at the university since transferring.
- RT @StJohnsMSoccer: There were 2,007 fans in attendance the last time UConn came to Belson (10/16/10). Help us beat that number Tuesday nig… 1 hour ago
- Clear skies on the Queens campus! Courtesy of Social Media Ambassador, Montana Allen. #sju #itsabeautifulthing http://t.co/tXxzYiZFSI 1 hour ago
- RT @DrClarkM1: President offers reflections at #vincentiancenter #facultyresearch luncheon @StJohnsU @SJUMission #foundersweek http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Let’s hear you #SJUMSOC fans! Who’s coming tonight and getting a FREE striped jersey? Belson Stadium 7:30 pm http://t.… 1 hour ago
- Robert Silvani '74CBA Knows That Giving Is for Everyone, but in Different Ways shar.es/1ah2hF #sju 2 hours ago