Dr. Walden is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders on St. John’s University’s Staten Island campus. Learn more about our academic programs in both Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology in his first blog!
- RT @StJohnsLax: RECAP | Diachenko Scores Seven As #SJULAX Opens @BIGEAST Play With 17-7 Victory Over Friars: redstormsports.com/sports/m-lacro… http://… 11 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: FINAL SCORE: St. John's 17 - Rider 3. #SJUBase 11 hours ago
- RT @sca_nyc: Thanks @NYStateParks @NPCA @StJohnsU @SJUAPO @BabsonAlumni @GlobalKids for helping SCA #ConSERVEnyc today in #Queens! http://t… 12 hours ago
- RT @SportsComMarist: .@StJohnsU team suggests @googleglass as a way to improve live arena experience for people w/epilepsy #SportsTech15 ht… 19 hours ago
- RT @MettaWorldPeace: The older I get, the healthier I look. This is insane. How am I so adorable? Anyway, let's go St.Johns. #NYC http://… 1 day ago