Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Baseball. St. John's Completes Doubleheader Sweep Of NYIT With 13-0, 11-2 Wins ow.ly/2FQdDJ 10 hours ago
- RT @sca_nyc: 200 Conservation Rock Stars at @HudsonRiverPark @buildon @christodora @stjohnsu @ecstjohns @globalkids @maverickamosh http://t… 11 hours ago
- RT @sca_nyc: Students from @StJohnsU @ECstjohns helped plant 2000 seedlings today at @HudsonRiverPark - and spoke with @NETnyTV http://t.co… 11 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Watch out @Keegan_Bradley, Harin Lee of #SJUWG just won the @BIGEAST AGAIN for @StJohnsWGolf! #SJUBB @stjohnsalumni @stjo… 11 hours ago
- In one week will be our accepted students info session, don't miss out! ht.ly/tlQJP 12 hours ago