Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Please continue to share your photos with us on SnapChat! Add us today @stjohnsu. #SJUGivesThanks http://t.co/5v7nlBXf5N 2 hours ago
- We want to know what you're thankful for! Using the hashtag #SJUGivesThanks tell us in a tweet, photo, or video. http://t.co/bG6WHSfA7x 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Happy #TwitterTuesday Johnnies. Today we'd like to know...What are you thankful for? Tweet us your responses! https://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- Thanksgiving is right around the corner & we're thankful for you! To show our gratitude we're giving away gift cards. http://t.co/MugI6lhll0 4 hours ago
- @_mikimotoPEARL @thelistday thanks for the tweet! Check out a list of our scholarships stjohns.edu/admission-aid/…! #SJUDreamBig 4 hours ago