Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SJURedzone: We are driving you to the Duke game! Sign up for the #StormShuttle and for Johnnies Club to get HYPED to #BeatDuke! http://… 17 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Join us on February 21 as @StJohnsU Athletics inducts its 20th Hall of Fame Class! Details & RSVP Online here: http://… 19 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: #SJUBB defeated Marquette tonight, 60-57, behind a big time effort by Sir'Dominic Pointer http://t.co/0PZ3bAz1OA 3 days ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: Our own World Series champion Joe Panik on-court at Madison Square Garden. #sjubase #SFGiants #SFGTrophy http://t.co/A… 3 days ago
- RT @SFGiants: Tonight @StJohnsU honors Joe Panik at @TheGarden with the #SFGTrophy http://t.co/1oBx6EqS15 3 days ago