Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @__Gotham_City: Congratulations to all new incoming & returning @StJohnsU students! Hope you have a great #RedStorm year! #SJUNow http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @BASEDSUNFLOWER: officially all moved in #sju19 ❤️▫️❤️◽️ @StJohnsU (me, mom, little sister) http://t.co/Ln1iSTPc2w 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: President's Gempesaw @StJohnsU & Herzak of Kingsborough C.C. shake hands on Articulation Agreement today in Queens http:… 16 hours ago
- Fridays are #RedStormFridays. #WearRed 😉 http://t.co/zSItKZpjr1 1 day ago
- RT @Criminology_Top: SJU - M.A. in Criminology and Justice gettopical.com/crimonology/fa… via @StJohnsU http://t.co/YcscbV62QZ 1 day ago