Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- SJU President Named to List of "People to Watch in Higher Education" by Crain’s New York Business shar.es/1aG2Ui #sju 7 hours ago
- @AdrianaK_Ball we apologize for the inconvenience. Please email email@example.com with your contact info so we may resolve this issue. 7 hours ago
- RT @JimZbuildOn: @StJohnsU Less than 24 hours. I can't wait!!!! @buildOn 10 hours ago
- Bestselling Author @JimZbuildOn to Speak at St. John’s, September 23rd shar.es/1acYQJ #sju 13 hours ago
- RT @missjuliaakay: Thanks @StJohnsU for the Starbucks gift card!! Perfect for my study break! Woohoo!!! 😁 http://t.co/WTGG5aijlz 13 hours ago