Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Congratulations to the Boston Marathon runners and our Johnnies who participated! ##BostonMarathon 14 hours ago
- RT @SJUMission: It's #SJU Research Month! Join us in supporting student & faculty research: stjohns.edu/research/resea… … @rebeccaamarie13 http:… 15 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: Exceptionally #proud of @StJohnsU #SJU #marketing #students won 1st place #NSAC2015 #district #ADMERICA #competition … 18 hours ago
- Gain an edge in the growing field with a graduate degree from St. John's! hubs.ly/y0JffZ0 @gradsju #museum http://t.co/t3qm3Bmwqn 2 days ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Congratulations Coach Carnesecca @ECACSports Hall of Fame #SJUBB http://t.co/Mqeypn1NW9 2 days ago