Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- In just one week there will be another shadow day for the Queens campus, don't miss out! ht.ly/tlIU3 13 hours ago
- Need your help, Johnnies fans - let's beat Creighton and Marquette in Battle of the Beaks! battleofthebeaks.org 14 hours ago
- RT @realkathattack: battleofthebeaks.org/#.Uxc16BKl9k0.… help St. John's win this challenge #donate #participation #battleofthebeaks @stjohnsalumni @StJo… 14 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: #SJUBB fans - BIG EAST bragging rights are on the line. We need YOU to win Battle of the Beaks with us @StJohnsU http://… 14 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: PLEASE RT! Students and alumni: help #SJUBB & Johnny Thunderbird beat Creighton and Marquette in Battle of the Beaks http… 14 hours ago