Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @tayybabyy25 We are monitoring the weather and will notify the University community of any updates as they become available. 10 hours ago
- @Biancaaaaa95 We are monitoring the weather and will notify the University community of any updates as they become available. 10 hours ago
- @taylormcbanee Welcome!! 10 hours ago
- RT @Bcredmen: @SJUCoachLavin @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU Love this picture! A great group of people who have accomplished a lot and have only j… 12 hours ago
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: Proud of our seniors hardwork and dedication toward our #SJUBB rebuild efforts #Hammer2Rock @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU htt… 12 hours ago