Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @EddieKull: @EndTraffick: #ShutOutHT SJU Dual keynote @stjohnsalumni @richardlapchick & Emily Pasnak-Lapchick http://t.co/XNt8cz6u2m 7 minutes ago
- Use #SJUApply to ask our Admission team questions! RT @Hooks_32: St. John's was great today definitely thinking about going here #stjohns 5 hours ago
- Greet your new SJU president on Twitter! Use #SJUPres to warmly welcome Dr. Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw to St. John's. http://t.co/hE0OFofvaU 5 hours ago
- @sambaselice @waffletruck at the DAC plaza! #nomnom http://t.co/CXtwD1NAWl 5 hours ago
- RT @waffletruck: Momma truck @StJohnsU Queens till 8pm!!! 11 hours ago