Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Today, we remember those who have served our country. Share this with someone in your life you’d like to thank. http://t.co/wQ6flOTxyI 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: TICKET PUNCHED! BIG EAST CHAMPIONS FOR A CONFERENCE-RECORD EIGHTH TIME! ON TO THE NCAA TOURNAMENT! #SJUBase #BIGEASTba… 19 hours ago
- RT @BIGEAST: That's the ballgame! @StJohnsBaseball are the 2015 #BIGEASTbase Champions!! They defeat Creighton 8-7 http://t.co/P8eRlO2pH1 19 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: #SJUBase is the 2015 BIG EAST TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!!! 19 hours ago
- Never goodbye, just see ya later 😉 #SJUGrad15 twitter.com/cocopauli/stat… 1 day ago