Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsBBall: At a time to give thanks sharing Make-A-Wish #BLUELIGHTNING @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsBBall @SJUCoachLavin #SJUBB https:/… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to @StJohnsBBall win @TheGarden tonight! 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: We need YOU at @TheGarden Friday when #SJUBB takes on the winner of Gonzaga/Georgia #NIT #gojohnnies 1 day ago
- RT @K_Matt9: Proud @StJohnsU Alum tonight. Johnnies 4-0 after beating Minnesota. #Sjubb @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsRedStorm 1 day ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Such a joy to help serve those in need at @StJohnsU @Breadandlife ! This was the 16th yr 4 the Beck family! http://t.co/b… 1 day ago