Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @vicrulez95: Not for anything I'm really excited for my second year of college to start. 😁 @StJohnsU 1 hour ago
- St. John's University is my #MyTopCollege because we host an annual Spring Fling Carnival on the Great Lawn! http://t.co/okp5AbxPxK 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsXCTF: Congrats to Claire Mooney, Rikka Lovely, Shayna Presley & Danette Hinton for earning @USTFCCCA All-Academic honors! #SJUTF… 3 hours ago
- @AlexaShuck great to hear, thank you for your patience. 3 hours ago
- The Call Center and Student Financial Services in Bent Hall will have extended hours today until 7 P.M. 5 hours ago