Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Dr. Gempesaw begins his Sophomore year as President of @StJohnsU http://t.co/jOdMx5UeaV 8 minutes ago
- Thinking about transferring to @StJohnsU? Be sure to follow @stjohnstransfer for all the info you'll ever need! #SJUTransfer 1 hour ago
- RT @DavideFuma: @StJohnsU @StJohnsBBall @stjohnsbuzztap @StJohnsRedStorm interview with the future St. John's player Federico Mussini http:… 1 hour ago
- @Vin_Rapisardi We miss you, too 1 hour ago
- @AlexisLiDonde right back at you! 😊 23 hours ago