Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Nice 👏! Also, make sure to join our private FB app RT @melissamhidalgo: I've followed like 200 #SJU18 accounts today hahahaha 7 hours ago
- RT if you're attending Orientation tomorrow and tell us your name and hometown! #sju18 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Coming to Orientation, connect with Student Life. We're @StJohnsNow on all networks.#SJU #SJUOrientation #SJUNOW http://t.c… 8 hours ago
- @dylanglickel our Orientation Leaders can't wait either! #sju18 8 hours ago
- RT @dylanglickel: Can't wait for @StJohnsU Orientation tomorrow 🎉🗽❗️ 8 hours ago