Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: President's Gempesaw @StJohnsU & Herzak of Kingsborough C.C. shake hands on Articulation Agreement today in Queens http:… 5 hours ago
- Fridays are #RedStormFridays. #WearRed 😉 http://t.co/zSItKZpjr1 13 hours ago
- RT @Criminology_Top: SJU - M.A. in Criminology and Justice gettopical.com/crimonology/fa… via @StJohnsU http://t.co/YcscbV62QZ 15 hours ago
- RT @ACOnlineUS: It’s that time of year @StJohnsU. Our rankings are out & your school made #Top25 for #NewYork bit.ly/1J7mrJV #Rank… 15 hours ago
- RT @SJUarchives: #TBT St. John Hall c.1960s and 2015 at #SJU #Queens campus.@StJohnsU http://t.co/CM8jGf1TBO 1 day ago