Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: #SJUBB wins 81-70 on #SeniorDay http://t.co/OwFNWlnt7A 6 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: What a stretch for @SirDom1 & @philgreene31 - you guys should be proud and so should your university! @StJohnsU 6 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Thank you seniors! #SJUBB #SeniorDay http://t.co/pOg6EuaTrh 6 hours ago
- Our condolences to @stjohnsalumni @YuNgMaseJr and his family on the passing of #AnthonyMason - He will be missed 10 hours ago
- RT @scottwilli75: 1 hour to game time and @stjohnsalumni are @stoutbarnyc and ready to Beat Gtown! @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU http://t.co/CtwA… 10 hours ago