Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SJUAdClub: Head to the Little Theatre tonight to see @sjucptg perform the 16th Annual Cabaret for Charity "CabaDisney" at 8pm! http://t… 48 minutes ago
- RT @SJURedzone: Tomorrow is... RED STORM FRIDAY'S!! @StJohnsU @StJohnsNow @SJUSGI http://t.co/SuqKmUzYqk 13 hours ago
- Congratulations @StJohnsWBB on a great win tonight! #goredstorm 14 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Thanks to all 1,272 fans who came out to witness #SJUWBB's big win over Florida tonight, especially all the military p… 14 hours ago
- RT @CNG_Staszewski: Congrats to @StJohnsWBB and @SJUCoachT on a big resume win over Florida at home tonight. #SJUWBB 14 hours ago