Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Baseball. Seven Extra-Base Hits Propel St. John's Past NYIT, 17-8 ow.ly/2FOCoN 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Don't miss the @HealthfirstNY Health & Wellness Expo on Sat. 4/26 at @StJohnsU Free food, games & prizes! #SJUBASE htt… 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: BREAKING: @SJUCoachLavin Announces Center Chris Obekpa's Return To Red Storm: redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskb… #SJUBB 13 hours ago
- St. John’s University Mourns Passing of Hon. Basil Paterson, Alumnus and Political Leader shar.es/TYrsc 21 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: NYC power broker and political giant Basil Paterson passed away. May he rest in peace. @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni @stjohnsl… 1 day ago