Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- It's official! Welcome home, Class of 2018. #sju http://t.co/gyJjM1up5I 2 hours ago
- RT @Julio_Lopez5: The more and more I'm at @StJohnsU I know I made the right choice 😌 2 hours ago
- President of St. John's University, Dr. Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw, addresses the Class of 2018 at today's convocation. http://t.co/DbvJfpp8si 5 hours ago
- RT @doctorsutton: You look so beautiful New Students @StJohnsU we can’t wait to see you for your first class! 6 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: Waiting in great expectation for @StJohnsU New #Student #Convocation #Convocation2014 #SJU18 #SJUNOW http://t.co/8GiKh… 6 hours ago