Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Look who joined Twitter... @JohnnyTbird!!! Let's get some follows for @StJohnsU's favorite feathered friend! #SJUBB #S… 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #SJUBB Digital @BIGEAST Tournament Guide with links, info for fans from @IMG_Worldwide: …638564408af4a2782.r30.cf2.rackcdn.com/BETourney2014/… 4 hours ago
- Help our student-athletes excel off the court by participating in Battle of the Beaks! battleofthebeaks.org 5 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: BIG EAST pride is on the line - help @JohnnyTbird and @StJohnsU win Battle of the Beaks! #SJUBB @StJohnsBBall http://t.c… 5 hours ago
- Welcome Back from Spring Break! 5 hours ago