Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @msnbc: This @StJohnsU leader dreams of being the first Iranian-American woman US senator: on.msnbc.com/1BVbydh #women2014 http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @leannabieberx3: @StJohnsU great open house today! 😊💓 2 hours ago
- RT @i_am_a_whale: im really loving @StJohnsU 's open house... #dreamschool 💘 3 hours ago
- Say VINE! Follow us on Instagram and use the hashtag #SJUSeeRed to enter to win a $50 gift card to the book... vine.co/v/O1AhuKlYgWK 4 hours ago
- Open House Kickoff at Carnesecca. Welcome to St. John's University! You'll love the way you look in RED. #sjuseered http://t.co/k4D43pxOXY 5 hours ago