Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @fabilousale: Baccalaureate Mass #stj @StJohnsU @STJnow can't believe it had been 4 years :) #collegegrad http://t.co/yt8vaeqepY 18 minutes ago
- RT @AlyssaNeilson: Congrats to all the @StJohnsU graduates! 18 minutes ago
- RT @letstartariot89: Congrats 2013 graduates of @StJohnsU! #wedidit 18 minutes ago
- Watch the Staten Island Commencement Ceremony live: stjohns.edu/academics/comm…! #sju 6 hours ago
- Graduating students can win @JetBlue roundtrip tickets, an #iPad and more by joining the InstaGrad Snap Challenge stjohns.edu/instagrad 6 hours ago