Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Celebrating Vincentian Service, 17th Annual President’s Dinner Raises Over $2 Million for Scholarships shar.es/10uWvo #sju 1 hour ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: #SJUPresidentsDinner made me even prouder to be a @StJohnsU alum. Celebrating those who actively serve the community + our st… 1 hour ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: What a privilege & pleasure to host Dr. Gempesaw's first @stjohnsu President's Dinner @WaldorfAstoria ! http://t.co/9cmbG… 3 hours ago
- We love to see your SnapChats! Thanks for sharing Johnnies. Find us: StJohnsU. #sju http://t.co/Mm3lMa0rdt 6 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Happy Halloween Johnnies! youtu.be/RUs1LM4Eqfw #Halloween #SJU #sjunow #TheWalkingDead 6 hours ago