Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @MelindaKatz: Had the honor of singing "Summertime" & conducting "Stars and Stripes Forever" at last night's fab @StJohnsU concert. http… 8 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: SJU and NBA forward Mel Davis ’75CBA slam dunks against West Point! #tbt #SJUPride @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsRedStorm http:/… 10 hours ago
- BIG EAST Names 169 St. John's Student-Athletes To 2013-14 All-Academic Team redstormsports.com/genrel/073114a… #goredstorm 15 hours ago
- RT @DeanMikeSimons: Meng Xu '16, reflects on her path from Pharm. PhD to #StJohnsLaw @NYIPLA Diversity Scholarship bit.ly/WNwY9M h… 17 hours ago
- Memorable night at tonight's annual concert with special guest @MelindaKatz #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/JBnABzMqfC 1 day ago