Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw, Ph.D., Installed as 17th President of St. John's University shar.es/1mLFm4 #SJUPres 4 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: @sjuPARE has private mtg w Amb Cuisia @philippinesusa & CG deLeon @pcgnewyork @StJohnsU #SJUPres @PHLNewsOnline http://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @EmilyBargabos: Congratulations to Dr. Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw on his investiture as the 17th president of @StJohnsU today! #SJUPres ht… 4 hours ago
- Great job! RT @persicoj: Proud of our Libero Shawna Lei rocking her welcome speech to president Gempesow #redstorm http://t.co/YcVPqxwJp0 4 hours ago
- What an honor! RT @DrClarkM1: Honored to welcome +Archbishop Auza to campus for #sjupres @HolySeeUN @SJUMission http://t.co/64PYH0YUOz 4 hours ago