Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Larry Cunningham on Launching Pro Bono Scholars Program at St. John's Law shar.es/1agzBS #sju 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: #SJUWSOC takes on Stony Brook tonight at 7 at Belson Stadium. The first 200 fans receive a FREE vuvuzela! http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Students identify & then #destroy #prejudice wall @StJohnsU #EduChat #HigherEd #Justice #CatholicEducation #Catholic … 5 hours ago
- Join @stjohnsglobal at Montgoris and enjoy traditional Italian food while you learn about study abroad. #sjugo http://t.co/hsBgCBRR3E 5 hours ago
- Center for Law and Religion Announces New Student Fellows shar.es/1agbA #sju 7 hours ago