Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @RDixey92: @EddieKull @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU @SJU_Dance Good hire for St.John's. Great to see Chris Mullin back in Big E… 51 minutes ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: In '85 I was a 14 yr old @StJohnsBBall loving fan of @chrismullin17 Now we R @StJohnsU co-workers #welcomehomechris http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @NYCHoops: D'Angelo Harrison Selected To Play In Reese’s Division I College All-Star Game #SJUBB #BigEast 1 hour ago
- RT @BilldeBlasio: Congrats to Chris Mullin on returning to @StJohnsBBall as head coach. Welcome home to New York City. 4 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: #WelcomeHomeChris #SJUBB http://t.co/VcdU8ELcIJ 4 hours ago