Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Our beautiful campus... http://t.co/vtjU5jIbSg 7 hours ago
- Major Improvements Planned for Staten Island Campus Library shar.es/1XxH6d #sju http://t.co/6wCCwRTKmY 8 hours ago
- Please continue to share your photos with us on SnapChat! Add us today @stjohnsu. #SJUGivesThanks http://t.co/5v7nlBXf5N 11 hours ago
- We want to know what you're thankful for! Using the hashtag #SJUGivesThanks tell us in a tweet, photo, or video. http://t.co/bG6WHSfA7x 12 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Happy #TwitterTuesday Johnnies. Today we'd like to know...What are you thankful for? Tweet us your responses! https://t.co/… 12 hours ago