Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @_FAYEmous_: @StJohnsU find a cool group of people and explore the city. Take advantage of the opportunity. 2 hours ago
- RT @PinkGliteratti: @StJohnsU I would suggest embracing the new chapter in your life.Get involved right away to meet new people&take advant… 7 hours ago
- RT @missjuliaakay: @StJohnsU Get involved. Try everything (be it organization membership or food). Work on your networking skills! 7 hours ago
- RT @pm_delight: @StJohnsU join at least two clubs. It helps with time management and meeting people. Plus, be social!! 7 hours ago
- RT @cheri_nichelle: @StJohnsU GET INVOLVED 7 hours ago