Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Best-Selling Author Rev. James Martin, S.J., to Speak at St. John's shar.es/Rv4OE 3 hours ago
- Support Student-Athletes in Battle of the Beaks! shar.es/Rv4ly 3 hours ago
- Queens Borough President Honors SJU Administrator as Advocate for Underserved Students shar.es/Rv4pu 3 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsglobal: Take Your Language & Culture Studies to Argentina this Summer! Undergrad AND grad courses available. http://t.co/ZdNOnSj… 4 hours ago
- RT @tpanvpc: “@StJohnsU: Need your help, Johnnies fans-let's beat Creighton and Marquette in Battle of the Beaks! battleofthebeaks.org” I… 4 hours ago