Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Gain an edge in the growing field with a graduate degree from St. John's! hubs.ly/y0JffZ0 @gradsju #museum http://t.co/t3qm3Bmwqn 13 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Congratulations Coach Carnesecca @ECACSports Hall of Fame #SJUBB http://t.co/Mqeypn1NW9 20 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: Great to share #HTHS @HolyTrinityDHS #honor w/ @StJohnsU #students @Call4themoose @robertwkoehler '15 & @DtothaOM '16 … 1 day ago
- RT @arl1111: Come and learn about study abroad in dac! #sju #sjuglobalstudies @StJohnsNow @stjohnsglobal @StJohnsU http://t.co/mVmKooNjQ2 2 days ago
- RT @SJUEducationNYC: @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsBaseball Come on @STJOHNSUedu @stjohnsalumni let's give team largest tweet hi 5 w/ … 2 days ago