Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @AlexisLiDonde right back at you! 😊 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: Congrats to @FrankViola16 on his induction into the College Baseball Hall of Fame (@CollegeDiamonds). #SJUBase http://… 3 hours ago
- Education Professor Earns Third Fulbright-Hays Scholarship - Read more here: bit.ly/1SY7JJn 5 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsglobal: RT @StJohnsU: Rome Campus Graduates Encouraged to Give Thanks and Serve - Read more: bit.ly/1NfzyKc http://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- @GioAiee Complimenti! Non vediamo l'ora di averti come studente! 1 day ago