Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsBBall: BREAKING: @SJUCoachLavin Announces Center Chris Obekpa's Return To Red Storm: redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskb… #SJUBB 3 hours ago
- St. John’s University Mourns Passing of Hon. Basil Paterson, Alumnus and Political Leader shar.es/TYrsc 11 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: NYC power broker and political giant Basil Paterson passed away. May he rest in peace. @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni @stjohnsl… 20 hours ago
- Softball. Solid Pitching Performances Leads Red Storm To Doubleheader Split With Seton Hall ow.ly/2FMAF0 22 hours ago
- For those of you celebrating, enjoy the long Easter weekend! Classes resume on Tuesday, April 22, 2014. 1 day ago