Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @MettaWorldPeace: The older I get, the healthier I look. This is insane. How am I so adorable? Anyway, let's go St.Johns. #NYC http://… 14 hours ago
- @juliac0rpus Woo hoo!! 15 hours ago
- RT @stjohnscrs: Join us as we #PrayForPeaceSJU. Tweet your own prayers and tag @stjohnscrs! @stjohnsCampMin @SJUMission @StJohnsNow @StJohn… 15 hours ago
- @StJohnsXCTF teammates and roommates come from across the globe and discuss their transition to NYC living bit.ly/19pxIaI #sjutf 1 day ago
- @leahmerannda Great decision! We can't wait for you to attend! 😄 1 day ago