Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Begin preparing for careers in government agencies and legal organizations @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015P-h0 http://t.co/LIaZpxj8Fb 2 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsartssci: Tweet us your #1stdayofschool pics on Wednesday for a chance to win an #SJU cell phone wall charging holder from @grads… 4 hours ago
- Earn an American accredited master's degree in Rome & New York. hubs.ly/H016-xl0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/dm6N9WXkA4 5 hours ago
- Meet the Dean of The Peter J. Tobin College of Business: Victoria Shoaf, Ph.D., C.P.A. bit.ly/1KnxGl8 #SJU http://t.co/LEyEqD3Ud0 7 hours ago
- RT @Courtnaay_Winch: Happy move-in day from my mom and Johnny Thunderbird 🎉 @StJohnsU http://t.co/JJk1qA0Z8i 1 day ago