Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- To celebrate the first day of fall, we're giving away a @Starbucks gift card to one lucky winner. RT to enter. http://t.co/tUW1OVrREy 2 hours ago
- @cfattovw please visit the following link for further information stjohns.edu/academics/offi… #sju 2 hours ago
- Forensic Psychology Postdoctoral Certificate Program Launches at SJU shar.es/1a7RG7 #sju 14 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: It doesn't get any better than this. #TGIF http://t.co/UMF43387IC 14 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: SJU VP for Student Affairs and Provost welcomes you back to school with a warm welcome. bit.ly/1rn8IYa #sju http:… 14 hours ago