Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @__GodHatesUsAll @StJohnsNow Congrats and welcome! 3 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Congratulations @StJohnsU #SJU @stjohnsalumni Rev. Marcin Wrobel CM @stjohnsartssci #theology #theology #SJUGrad15 ht… 2 days ago
- RT @KIPPmn: MT @Dave_KIPP: Congrats Lukia Estrada, @KIPPNYC alum, on her graduation from @StJohnsU. Proving the possible. @KIPP http://t.co… 2 days ago
- @Dave_KIPP @KIPPNYC @KIPP Congrats! 3 days ago
- @Mi1015 Congrats! 3 days ago