Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Advance your career with a master's in government and politics. hubs.ly/H010Ngf0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/HlKd0qX0cg 52 minutes ago
- RT @SJUMission: And @StJohnsU has arrived in #Paris for our #SJUVMC Vincentian Heritage Tour! @stjohnsglobal bit.ly/LiPix-App http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @SJUMission: A little jet lag can't stop these @stjohnsu employees from visiting the Eiffel Tower! #SJUVMC bit.ly/LiPix-App http:… 2 days ago
- Earn an American accredited master's degree in Rome & New York. hubs.ly/H010Ndq0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/p68gaoHVHt 4 days ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Happy Birthday @StJohnsBBall Coach Mullin! #SJUBB http://t.co/Bl7EfbvzBU 4 days ago