Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #SJUBB Gameday @StJohnsBBall takes on Minnesota at 7pm @TheGarden on ESPNU & WatchESPN es.pn/1AWxyE3 http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsWBB: Players and staff giving back, serving up meals to the homeless at St. John's Bread & Life in Brooklyn. http://t.co/6vnS5sH… 3 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: 16th yr serving a hearty Thanksgiving dinner 4 @breadandlife ! With @StJohnsU Prez Gempesaw & @SJUCoachT http://t.co/R2xf… 3 hours ago
- Enjoy your time with family and friends Johnnies! Have a safe break and we'll see you on Monday. http://t.co/urBLMVg2Ga 3 hours ago
- RT @BreadandLife: @StJohnsU President with Anthony Butler, Executive Director of Bread and Life, and @BruceBeck4NY #Thanksgiving http://t.c… 4 hours ago