Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Fulbright Success Continues as Four SJU Students Receive Coveted Awards shar.es/1mONrr 1 hour ago
- RT @EndTraffick: Next week at Saint Johns University in Queens for #ShutOutHT. Check out our first blog post on Shut Out Trafficking! http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @EddieKull: @EndTraffick: #ShutOutHT SJU Dual keynote @stjohnsalumni @richardlapchick & Emily Pasnak-Lapchick http://t.co/XNt8cz6u2m 1 hour ago
- Use #SJUApply to ask our Admission team questions! RT @Hooks_32: St. John's was great today definitely thinking about going here #stjohns 6 hours ago
- Greet your new SJU president on Twitter! Use #SJUPres to warmly welcome Dr. Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw to St. John's. http://t.co/hE0OFofvaU 7 hours ago