Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsBBall: .@StJohnsU President Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph. D & AD Joseph Oliva, Esq. joined Chris Mullin for @Mets 1st pitch http… 6 hours ago
- RT @georgiag100: The best decision I made @StJohnsU http://t.co/KL0tFdJrDR 6 hours ago
- #Selfies at #SJUFest http://t.co/sktUiOVkac 9 hours ago
- Orientation Leaders have the crowd doin' the Bunny Hop! What did you do at this year's #SJUFest ? #SJU #stjohns http://t.co/n4mZyNlCH7 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: STRIKEEEE!! #MetroMullin http://t.co/XwJvfM68L7 9 hours ago