Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- W. Track. Senior Molly Ellis Books Ticket To NCAA Final - St. John's senior Molly Ellis booked her ticket to the N... ow.ly/2x8WiT 7 hours ago
- Baseball. No. 6 St. John's Eliminated From BIG EAST Championship With 7-2 Loss To No. 2 Seton Hall ow.ly/2x7dFb 1 day ago
- RT @gktwvillage: @StJohnsU @oscdz Thank you for all the hard work you all did for us! We appreciate all our #GKTW #volunteers! 1 day ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: #Jubilarian Society Dinner is next week! In honor of our @StJohnsU alums celebrating their 50th… instagram.com/p/ZqXOi5l-ww/ 1 day ago
- RT @oscdz: @StJohnsU doesn't want to leave the @GKTWVillage! We love it here! http://t.co/X2cD0o8Odg 1 day ago