Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @TEAMFRANCO45: Great to see @JoePanik a fellow @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsBaseball - doing big things! Way to GO! 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: First-career World Series hit for Joe Panik: an RBI triple in the seventh. #sjubase #sfgiants 3 hours ago
- We're proud of @JoePanik! RT @briansedeyn: Rooting for the Royals but Joe Panik with the RBI triple!! St. John's represent! @StJohnsU 3 hours ago
- #GoRedStorm! RT @Nick_Bellucci: @StJohnsU gets a mention in the World Series as Panik rips a triple! @StJohnsRedStorm @stjohnsalumni 3 hours ago
- #SJUAlumni RT @scottwilli75: Way to go Panik RBI triple! @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm @TEAMFRANCO45 @StJohnsBaseball 3 hours ago