Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @MarkJackson13: Congrats to my guy Chris Mullin on becoming the New Head Coach of @StJohnsBBall! OUTSTANDING Choice!! 9 hours ago
- RT @nypostsports: St. John's, Chris Mullin agree on contract. The legend is coming back to Queens nyp.st/1HfSYLy http://t.co/zYPtx7… 15 hours ago
- RT @sjucptg: Come out to tonight's Play Reading Series: Hedda Gabler in the Little Theatre at 7 PM! #sjucptg @StJohnsNow 16 hours ago
- Our very own @michaelsampson , the dean of @stjohnsuedu is a famous children's book author. Check out his great books bit.ly/1IgeAaV 16 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsLax: RECAP | Diachenko Scores Seven As #SJULAX Opens @BIGEAST Play With 17-7 Victory Over Friars: redstormsports.com/sports/m-lacro… http://… 2 days ago