Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SabrinaCarusoxo: Anxious for Saturday😁😁 Almost done packingg #SJU18 ❤️💋🌹 10 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsbeth: We're excited to welcome the incoming class! If you're a prospective student and like what you see, schedule a visit! http… 16 hours ago
- @JohnnyTbird photobomb 😎! #sju #sju18 #moveinday #ilovemyschool http://t.co/1osXnC0igZ 18 hours ago
- RT @OSCDirector: Enjoying the energy on campus today as new freshmen begin moving in! I'm just walking around and taking it all in. #SJU #m… 20 hours ago
- RT @AvneetNagraa: Welcome to St. John's University Staten Island Campus! #stjohns #sjusi18 #siorientation instagram.com/p/sPoLvUverU/ 20 hours ago