Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SJUCT: Congratulation Bobby Gempesaw, Ph.D. on your investiture as the 17th #SJUPres from your #CT friends!!! @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni … 3 hours ago
- Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw, Ph.D., Installed as 17th President of St. John's University shar.es/1mLFm4 #SJUPres 1 day ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: @sjuPARE has private mtg w Amb Cuisia @philippinesusa & CG deLeon @pcgnewyork @StJohnsU #SJUPres @PHLNewsOnline http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @EmilyBargabos: Congratulations to Dr. Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw on his investiture as the 17th president of @StJohnsU today! #SJUPres ht… 1 day ago
- Great job! RT @persicoj: Proud of our Libero Shawna Lei rocking her welcome speech to president Gempesow #redstorm http://t.co/YcVPqxwJp0 1 day ago