Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- BIG EAST Names 169 St. John's Student-Athletes To 2013-14 All-Academic Team redstormsports.com/genrel/073114a… #goredstorm 5 hours ago
- RT @DeanMikeSimons: Meng Xu '16, reflects on her path from Pharm. PhD to #StJohnsLaw @NYIPLA Diversity Scholarship bit.ly/WNwY9M h… 6 hours ago
- Memorable night at tonight's annual concert with special guest @MelindaKatz #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/JBnABzMqfC 17 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: @StJohnsLaw @MelindaKatz was guest conductor @QueensSymphony tonight @StJohnsU annual summer concert. @stjohnsalumni http… 17 hours ago
- W. Track. Red Storm Alumnae Frederick Posts Seasonal Best At XX Commonwealth Games ow.ly/2KYeJQ 18 hours ago