Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SJU_Participate: @StJohnsU Meet the Candidate Night 10/21 7pmBentHall @QPTV to tape & show B4 #ElectionDay @sjudems @STJ_CRs @SJUTorch … 8 minutes ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Congratulate our new president on his investiture! Be sure to use #SJUPres. @StJohnsU http://t.co/D7QayBdIHe 10 minutes ago
- Good luck tnite @JoePanik! RT @StJohnsBaseball: Panik Takes World Series Stage: Giants Rookie Ready For Fall Classic: redstormsports.com/sports/m-baseb… 20 minutes ago
- Fulbright Success Continues as Four SJU Students Receive Coveted Awards shar.es/1mONrr 9 hours ago
- RT @EndTraffick: Next week at Saint Johns University in Queens for #ShutOutHT. Check out our first blog post on Shut Out Trafficking! http:… 9 hours ago