Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: "We are St. John's!" An honor to host the President's Dinner for 7th straight yr @WaldorfNYC ! @StJohnsU ! http://t.co/36… 4 hours ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: #SJUPresidentsDinner: These @StJohnsAlumni are in the house! @JhonKelly @prgomez @dbaccala @brewerbrewer @Kevin_Grover 4 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: The Honoree Reception at the #SJUPresidentsDinner - It's gonna be a great nite! http://t.co/V80LRmXC95 4 hours ago
- Congrats to @JoePanik on his first World Series Championship! Forever a Johnny and part of the @StJohnsRedStorm family. #sjubase #sjupride 1 day ago
- RT @edblank1: Ballplayers are made not born. #dothelittlethings . @StJohnsBaseball #playlikepanik#commit&compete 1 day ago