Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsLax: RECAP | Diachenko Scores Seven As #SJULAX Opens @BIGEAST Play With 17-7 Victory Over Friars: redstormsports.com/sports/m-lacro… http://… 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: FINAL SCORE: St. John's 17 - Rider 3. #SJUBase 1 day ago
- RT @sca_nyc: Thanks @NYStateParks @NPCA @StJohnsU @SJUAPO @BabsonAlumni @GlobalKids for helping SCA #ConSERVEnyc today in #Queens! http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @SportsComMarist: .@StJohnsU team suggests @googleglass as a way to improve live arena experience for people w/epilepsy #SportsTech15 ht… 2 days ago
- RT @MettaWorldPeace: The older I get, the healthier I look. This is insane. How am I so adorable? Anyway, let's go St.Johns. #NYC http://… 2 days ago