Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsWBB: St. John's is back! #SJUWBB Officially took Europe by Storm and is back in New York! 5 hours ago
- Our apologies for the broken link: stjohns.edu/admission-aid/…. Deadline is February 6, 2015. #SJUSeeRed #SJU19 #itsnevertooearly 5 hours ago
- SJU Catholic Scholars moved in this week. If you're a HS senior, learn more about the program stjohns.edu/admission-aid/…. http://t.co/NbLAktZZcj 5 hours ago
- RT @bpham09: #SJU Manhattan campus http://t.co/gNTX5EcWBO 6 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Wednesday Sept. 3rd is first day of Classes. Register for classes in UIS, if you have not yet. ow.ly/AM5EV http:… 10 hours ago