Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Need your help, Johnnies fans - let's beat Creighton and Marquette in Battle of the Beaks! battleofthebeaks.org 9 hours ago
- Which bird will soar above the rest? Help #SJUBB and Johnny Thunderbird edge out Creighton and Marquette battleofthebeaks.org 10 hours ago
- RT @FulbrightMY: Carina Mirchandani, graduate of @StJohnsU, teaching word families to students in Mersing, Johor #Fulbright #Malaysia http:… 10 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: http://t.co/TuH26u13EC - Don't forget to help @JohnnyTbird & @stjohnsu win Battle of the Beaks!! RT & spread the word ht… 10 hours ago
- RT @a_nasser83: So proud of the Lady Johnnies! Good Luck in the Big East Final!! @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsU 10 hours ago