Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SJUCommuter: Live performance TOMORROW COMMON HOUR with some yummy treats for our guests! @StJohnsU @SJUConcierge @StJohnsNow https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Don't miss the @HealthfirstNY Health & Wellness Expo THIS Saturday at @StJohnsU Free food, games & prizes! #SJUBASE ht… 3 hours ago
- Check out why #SJU18 and parents loved St. John's at #AcceptedStudentDay youtube.com/watch?v=bShjM6…. You'll love the way you look in RED! 4 hours ago
- TLC students trip to the Fashion Institute of Technology Museum on 04/28 at 2:00 PM meet at the Manhattan office. http://t.co/yzvmxMwPvX 4 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: WNBC-TV's @BruceBeck4NY in Queens last night @StJohnsU to speak to CPS students. #bestinbiz #classact #sjured http://t.c… 5 hours ago