Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Phenomenal ☀️day as @StJohnsU #SJU @stjohnsalumni #celebrate #Forever a #Johnnie #GreatLawnParty #JohnnyThunderbird h… 20 hours ago
- RT @scottwilli75: SJU Hoops Legends Billy Goodwin & Billy Schaeffer at #GreatLawnParty! @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @LibKathryn: @StJohnsU alumni #greatlawnparty in full swing, w/ chilly sunshine & a DJ playing crowd pleasers #BradySunshineDay http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @EddieKull: Johnny working overtime on campus. Baseball and @stjohnsalumni Great Lawn Party. @stjohnsu @StJohnsBaseball http://t.co/zv0… 1 day ago
- Johnnies, the carnival is in full swing!! Be sure to tag your photos with #SJUSpringWeek! http://t.co/S3FDNS55Vb 2 days ago