Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @gktwvillage: @StJohnsU @oscdz Thank you for all the hard work you all did for us! We appreciate all our #GKTW #volunteers! 49 minutes ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: #Jubilarian Society Dinner is next week! In honor of our @StJohnsU alums celebrating their 50th… instagram.com/p/ZqXOi5l-ww/ 1 hour ago
- RT @oscdz: @StJohnsU doesn't want to leave the @GKTWVillage! We love it here! http://t.co/X2cD0o8Odg 1 hour ago
- RT @eddiekull: Congrats to #STJBB & @stjohnsalumni who are now the @NUPurpleEagles' finest! Coach Casey & Fr. Maher! http://t.co/Y7IJ717IJr 17 hours ago
- Baseball. No. 6 St. John's Faces Elimination Game After 10-2 Loss To No. 3 Pittsburgh ow.ly/2x5p6L 20 hours ago