Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Earn an American accredited master's degree in Rome & New York. hubs.ly/H010Ndq0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/p68gaoHVHt 21 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Happy Birthday @StJohnsBBall Coach Mullin! #SJUBB http://t.co/Bl7EfbvzBU 1 day ago
- RT @stjohnsglobal: Summer Session II students in ancient "Rome" at the #Cinecitta film studios! @StJohnsU @SJURome #LastDayOfClass http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @CSFNational: CSF alumnus & recent HS grad Willy is a poet who will study computer science at @StJohnsU this fall! #CSFSuccessStory http… 1 day ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Behind the scenes with @BruceBeck4NY! #BTS http://t.co/ujkQhd3GLp 3 days ago