Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @kathrynbrown308: transfer student move in day!! see ya soon #sju ❤️❤️ 15 minutes ago
- Tag your #Hyperlapse videos of campus with us @stjohnsu. We can't wait to see your footage! instagram.com/p/sK2dDlpXtp/ #sju 10 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsCampMin: Dr. Gempesaw, University President welcomes the Catholic Scholars, "I ask the Catholic Scholars to understand the... ht… 11 hours ago
- RT @jen_gomezzz: My school has the most beautiful campus 😍 @StJohnsU #sjured 11 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: 1st gathering of @StJohnsU #Catholic #Scholar cohort begins appropriately w/ #celebration of #Eucharist #sju #SJU18 ht… 13 hours ago