Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @JohnniesChoice: Tell your friends and fellow fans to follow us for a chance to be eligible for JOHNNIES CHOICE AWARD! @StJohnsBBall @St… 1 hour ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Thank you to all of our @StJohnsU alumni who helped @JohnnyTbird in the Battle of the Beaks! Now it's on to the BIG EAST… 1 hour ago
- @xoshanster please visit stjohns.edu/redevents. #SJURed 3 hours ago
- All May graduates can now apply for their diploma through UIS! http://t.co/dXaT83aTbC 4 hours ago
- St. Baldrick's and Locks of Love Help Fight Childhood Cancer shar.es/R4FPp #sju 5 hours ago