Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- St. John's graduates say a special thank you! youtu.be/ADZlouPxJxU via @youtube #sju 4 hours ago
- #SJU Class of 2013 graduates, finish the following sentence for a chance to win a gift card to @BestBuy! I am the Class of 2013 & I will... 6 hours ago
- @Alexis__Osborne thank you for submitting your entry. Contest winners will be announced on this afternoon. 6 hours ago
- @armyofcookies please see attached, thanks! http://t.co/lozPofouHF 7 hours ago
- @Junedoll__ and @feenomenal_ thanks for your entries! Contest winners will be announced on Monday. 7 hours ago