Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Come to “Latin Fire,” St. John’s University’s 16th Annual Great Lawn Summer Concert next week! #sjusummerconcert stjohns.edu/about/events/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @vicrulez95: Not for anything I'm really excited for my second year of college to start. 😁 @StJohnsU 11 hours ago
- St. John's University is my #MyTopCollege because we host an annual Spring Fling Carnival on the Great Lawn! http://t.co/okp5AbxPxK 12 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsXCTF: Congrats to Claire Mooney, Rikka Lovely, Shayna Presley & Danette Hinton for earning @USTFCCCA All-Academic honors! #SJUTF… 13 hours ago
- @AlexaShuck great to hear, thank you for your patience. 13 hours ago