Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @JohnnyTbird: Happy National Pancake Day @StJohnsU! 3 hours ago
- Stay warm, Johnnies ❄️ “@NYMag: Snow, ice, and rain are here to ruin the rest of your week: nym.ag/1BD01xK http://t.co/a0hy1SpSYS” 3 hours ago
- @tonyaugustin__ Congratulations! 3 hours ago
- @SukhiMultani4 Welcome! Bundle up! ❄️ 3 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Great collaboration! Dr. Gempesaw joined by @SenatorComrie talking @StJohnsU Queens & @SJU_SI w/ @dianesavino http://t.c… 17 hours ago