Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @CrainsNewYork: Conrado Gempesaw, president of @StJohnsU, is a Person to Watch in Higher Ed bit.ly/1Cbekb1 Full list http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Sending some love to our Staten Island Alumni. Enjoy the first day of fall! Retweet if you love this season! http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsMSoccer: There were 2,007 fans in attendance the last time UConn came to Belson (10/16/10). Help us beat that number Tuesday nig… 5 hours ago
- Clear skies on the Queens campus! Courtesy of Social Media Ambassador, Montana Allen. #sju #itsabeautifulthing http://t.co/tXxzYiZFSI 5 hours ago
- RT @DrClarkM1: President offers reflections at #vincentiancenter #facultyresearch luncheon @StJohnsU @SJUMission #foundersweek http://t.co/… 5 hours ago