Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Great collaboration! Dr. Gempesaw joined by @SenatorComrie talking @StJohnsU Queens & @SJU_SI w/ @dianesavino http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- @CarolineWood68 @StJohnsMGolf @AndySvoboda @stjohnsalumni CONGRATS! 1 hour ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Between 2 presidents. Dr.Gempesaw @StJohnsU & Fr.Maher @NiagaraUniv during @CICU Only need @DePaulU 4 entire @famvin http… 1 hour ago
- In difficulty lies opportunity #EncourageEveryoneIn4Words #SJU 6 hours ago
- Sighting: geese taking over the Great Lawn. Don't get jealous Johnny Thunderbird! http://t.co/5n5U2bFTe3 7 hours ago