Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Freshmen Learn the Vincentian Way of Service shar.es/11blJL #sjupride 18 minutes ago
- RT @NickMatias7: I'm like excited to start school #SJU18 56 minutes ago
- Happy Move-In Day to the Class of 2018! Welcome to the family. #sju18 #statenisland 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsWBB: St. John's is back! #SJUWBB Officially took Europe by Storm and is back in New York! 11 hours ago
- Our apologies for the broken link: stjohns.edu/admission-aid/…. Deadline is February 6, 2015. #SJUSeeRed #SJU19 #itsnevertooearly 11 hours ago