Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- 10 Reasons to Apply to the Global Passport Program courtesy of Social Media Ambassador, Lindsay Lawrence tmblr.co/ZQMYXw1LfQ4UY #sju 1 hour ago
- SJU Launches New M.S. Program in Data Mining and Predictive Analytics shar.es/1ab28H #sju 1 hour ago
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: Congrats to my friend @felipelopez13dr on tonight's induction into the #NYC Bball HoF! Well-deserved! #SJUBB #Family htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Congrats @KarrSampson14 on signing with @Sixers! #sjubb #GoJohnnies http://t.co/CKmy1QhEat 1 hour ago
- RT @LousFoodTruck: #LousFoodTruck is outside the Law School Cafe today from 10:30am-3pm! Don't miss out on our tacos, burritos, and... http… 2 hours ago