Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SabrinaCarusoxo: Exactly one month... @StJohnsU @SarahStMartinn @StJohnsNow http://t.co/Ob15kZWKH8 1 hour ago
- RT @nily: Really excited for tonight's @QueensSymphony concert at @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni! #SJUsummerconcert #queenslove 1 hour ago
- We warmly welcome you to St. John's 16th Annual Summer Concert! #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/J3nL1VrS4o 1 hour ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: It's a great day for the #SJUsummerconcert! Alums are enjoying some BBQ and light convo w new SJU pres, Dr. Gempesaw htt… 2 hours ago
- We're setting up for tonight's free concert on the Great Lawn with members of @QueensSymphony #sju #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/LbJ1pVtm4T 5 hours ago