Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- No. 5 St. John's Faces No. 4 Friars In BIG EAST Quarterfinals On Thursday fw.to/aXj5v4a #sju #sjubb #goredstorm 1 hour ago
- SJU Introduces M.A. Program for Aspiring Museum Administrators shar.es/R44c4 1 hour ago
- RT @RevRunWisdom: Getting excited for the Big East tournament. Hoping to see St. Johns make a run to the finals. #BigEast 4 hours ago
- RT @MrMendez20: Getting excited for the Big East tournament. Hoping to see St. Johns make a run to the finals. #BigEast #sjubb #GoRedStorm… 10 hours ago
- Class of 2018 join St. John's FB App for admitted students to meet future classmates asoapp.stjohns.edu #sjured http://t.co/2yLqUGwvI9 11 hours ago