Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- SJU Psychology Professor Receives Leadership Award shar.es/1X4QFo #sju 2 hours ago
- It's not too late to sign up for SJU Open House held tomorrow on the Queens campus! RSVP: stjohns.edu/RedEvents. http://t.co/mAC1imFJIO 3 hours ago
- The possibilities at St. John's are endless! Welcome to SJU future Johnnies, you'll love the way you look in RED. http://t.co/3d4Ww9eK6p 5 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsbeth: Follow SJU on Instagram @stjohnsu & participate in our photo challenge for a chance to win great prizes! #sjuseered http:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @StevePesantez: #SJUSeeRed doin it for the gram w @johnnytbird @stjohnsu sju_si instagram.com/p/vtJnVOscBR/ 6 hours ago