Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @armyofcookies please see attached, thanks! http://t.co/lozPofouHF 2 hours ago
- #SJU Seniors, finish the following sentence for a chance to win a $100 gift card to @BestBuy! I am the Class of 2013 & I will... 3 hours ago
- @Junedoll__ and @feenomenal_ thanks for your entries! Contest winners will be announced on Monday. 3 hours ago
- Class of 2013, welcome to the @stjohnsalumni community #sju instagram.com/p/ZiMkV6pXsA/ 4 hours ago
- RT @DariaConey: #graduation #stj #stjgrad13 stjalumni @stjohnsu 🎓🎉 instagram.com/p/ZhJueCsrcu/ 14 hours ago