Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: Congratulations @StJohnsU students on well-deserved honor as they are inducted into #theology thetaalphakappa.net h… 42 minutes ago
- We're setting up for Spring Carnival held this Friday from noon to 4:00 PM! #sjuspringweek http://t.co/rXLKrNeRHf 5 hours ago
- Class of 2018, it's not too late to join our family in the fall! Make your deposit today at stjohns.edu/deposit. http://t.co/ikhR2ag1EZ 5 hours ago
- RT @SJUCommuter: Live performance TODAY COMMON HOUR with some yummy treats! @StJohnsU @StJohnsNow soundcloud.com/goldford/sets/… http://t.co/5rRj… 5 hours ago
- RT @graceyoself: #sju only 3 classes left for the semester! See you at the fitness center on Sat. At noon for #yoga @StJohnsU http://t.co/b… 8 hours ago