Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Rain or shine, our campus looks lovely in the fall. #sju http://t.co/p4tX9JdRK5 10 hours ago
- RT @NBCUniCareers: Good Morning! We can't wait for you to join the @NBCUniversal family someday! @GetHIREDStJohns @StJohnsU 12 hours ago
- RT @GetHIREDStJohns: Good morning, @NBCUniCareers! Our @StJohnsU students are excited to envision their future with @NBCUniversal! http://t… 12 hours ago
- Have a great time! RT @EmilyBargabos: Excited to be taking a group of @StJohnsU to @NBCUniversal to explore professional opportunities! #sju 12 hours ago
- .@MelindaKatz at St. John's Italian Heritage Culture event last night. Thank you for joining us on campus! http://t.co/XUTZQkDSpp 13 hours ago