Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Johnnies, the carnival is in full swing!! Be sure to tag your photos with #SJUSpringWeek! http://t.co/S3FDNS55Vb 20 hours ago
- @_francheezy Congrats!! 22 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: It's Arbor Day! @StJohnsU is a Tree Campus USA school and one of the greenest colleges! stjohns.edu/about/news/201… http://t.… 22 hours ago
- @WJSHSPrincipal Welcome to the family!!! 1 day ago
- RT @arl1111: Basically my favorite day of the year. Spring fling today!!! Aka the carnival! #sjuspringweek #SJUGRAD15 @StJohnsNow @StJohnsU 1 day ago