Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @IKEA_LongIsland: Make sure you have everything you need! @HofstraU @AdelphiU @QC_News @StJohnsU @LIUPost @SUNYOldWestbury @nyit http://… 5 hours ago
- @HazelHarmit is this related to online learning? 5 hours ago
- RT @bpham09: @stjohnsartssci @StJohnsU @SJU_Libraries We have a great Women & Gender Studies program. Plz "Like" us on FB for info http://t… 10 hours ago
- RT @AstoriaHub: Check Out The St John's University's 17th Annual Great Lawn Summer Concert @StJohnsU @Flus... bit.ly/1S7s5TA http:/… 11 hours ago
- RT @josiah_bereal: exactly 1 month til i start chapter 18 section 2 of the book of my life at @StJohnsU #Sju19 @StJohnsU19 12 hours ago