Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- St. John's University celebrates the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D, tomorrow. Congratulate the President using #SJUPres! 1 hour ago
- RT @apes718: Just sratting around with Johnny⚡️ #ThrowWhatYouKnow #ΑΣΑ #SJU #SJUSeeRed @stjohnsu @alp... ift.tt/1y3JMWu http://t.co… 10 hours ago
- RT @BIGEASTMBB: It's not easy to hail a cab in #NYC , even for @JohnnyTbird #BEmediaday http://t.co/kTaowGbA1v 10 hours ago
- RT @JohnnyTbird: Hanging out with some buddies @ the Flatiron Building #BigEastMediaDay @GoldenEagleMU @Billy_Bluejay @DePaulAthletics http… 10 hours ago
- Rain or shine, our campus looks lovely in the fall. #sju http://t.co/p4tX9JdRK5 20 hours ago