Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @stjohnsglobal: RT @StJohnsU: Rome Campus Graduates Encouraged to Give Thanks and Serve - Read more: bit.ly/1NfzyKc http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- @GioAiee Complimenti! Non vediamo l'ora di averti come studente! 11 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: .@StJohnsBBall Receives Commitment From Italian Point Guard Federico Mussini #SJUBB ARTICLE: bit.ly/1JtqFxW http:… 12 hours ago
- Thinking about attending @StJohnsU? Schedule a tour here! bit.ly/1Kpm9AZ 17 hours ago
- RT @MommaV16: @AdamRubinESPN @MLB @Mets Congrats hubby @FrankViola16 @StJohnsU on your induction into the College Baseball HOF today!! #Ste… 18 hours ago