Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Join us for #OpenHouse on October 18, 2014 and come see for yourself the many opportunities #SJU has to offer! youtu.be/-v_c17nAHu4 5 hours ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: Today @StJohnsU hosted the Climate Convergence conference at the Manhattan campus to promote environmental justice! http://t.… 11 hours ago
- RT @RichieCantoral: Reppin @StJohnsU at @aladdin! Thx @StJohnsOMA for letting me watch my fav Disney movie on my fav place, the stage http:… 12 hours ago
- @JimZbuildOn, author and founder of @buildOn, the organization chronicled in #walkintheirshoes will be on campus stjohns.edu/about/events/b… 16 hours ago
- RT @SJUMission: #SJU Founder's Week (9/21-9/27) "Be Vincentian: Compassion w/o Limits; Justice w/o Borders" stjohns.edu/faith-service/… http://t… 18 hours ago