Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Due to Presidential Investiture, Student Financial Services is temporarily relocated to Admissions Welcome Center, Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm. 2 hours ago
- RT @gradsju: On behalf of the SJU Graduate Admissions team Congratulations Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw ! Great time to celebrate! #SJUPres 2 hours ago
- RT @JamesBehan: Congrats Dr. Gempesaw! I'll be there praying with & for you on Fri. as you become the new #SJUPres for @StJohnsU & @SJU_SI! 2 hours ago
- RT @VincentJAccardi: Honored to be selected and a part of the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D tomorrow. Congratulations Presi… 2 hours ago
- RT @StepUpToTheCup: SJU celebrates the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D, tomorrow. Congratulations Dr. Gempesaw. #SJUPres 2 hours ago