Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @StJohnsPepBand is putting on a show outside @TheGarden! #BEATDUKE http://t.co/XRcreLRJbA 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: WE ARE NEW YORK'S TEAM, WE ARE ST. JOHN'S! #GOREDSTORM @ Madison Square Garden instagram.com/p/ySEvkDga7Z/ 4 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #GAMEDAY #SJUBB takes on no. 5/6 Duke today at 2 pm on Fox #WEARENEWYORKSTEAM http://t.co/oKJfs8KR1x 4 hours ago
- RT @SJURedzone: IT'S A GREAT DAY TO #BEATDUKE! 4 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Join us on February 21 as @StJohnsU Athletics inducts its 20th Hall of Fame Class! Details & RSVP Online here: http://… 1 day ago