Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsBBall: PHOTOS Chris Mullin tossed today's first pitch to @Yankees catcher Brian McCann GALLERY LINK bit.ly/1d06r0C http:… 1 day ago
- RT @EddieKull: Coach Mullin's first pitch in the Bronx. @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @SJURedWhiteClub @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsNow http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU Pres Gempesaw accepts check from @Yankees manager Girardi to support SJU alum Bob Sheppard Scholarship Fund ht… 2 days ago
- RT @YESNetwork: .@stjohnsu head coach Chris Mullin fires a strike over the corner of the plate! #YANKSonYES http://t.co/eSKmyUulwL 2 days ago
- RT @SJUSICampusMin: Always hard at work @StJohnsU prof Fr. Lauder's article 'A Voyage of Belief" in @americamag americamagazine.org/issue/voyage-b… 2 days ago