Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: ..a 2,000 pt scorer & most importantly 6 soon to be graduates who represent @StJohnsU in a first class manner #SJUBB htt… 4 hours ago
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: To this point the class has already produced two NBA players, a MLB prospect, two 1,000 point scorers... #SJUBB http://t… 4 hours ago
- @_xotiffanyox CONGRATS! 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #SJUBB returns to @TheGarden Saturday for #SeniorDay versus Georgetown. @StJohnsBBall has won 5 of last 6 games. http://t… 2 days ago
- @Jocelyn_413 👍😍 3 days ago