Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Behind the scenes with @BruceBeck4NY! #BTS http://t.co/ujkQhd3GLp 1 day ago
- RT @IKEA_LongIsland: Make sure you have everything you need! @HofstraU @AdelphiU @QC_News @StJohnsU @LIUPost @SUNYOldWestbury @nyit http://… 2 days ago
- @HazelHarmit is this related to online learning? 2 days ago
- RT @bpham09: @stjohnsartssci @StJohnsU @SJU_Libraries We have a great Women & Gender Studies program. Plz "Like" us on FB for info http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @AstoriaHub: Check Out The St John's University's 17th Annual Great Lawn Summer Concert @StJohnsU @Flus... bit.ly/1S7s5TA http:/… 3 days ago