Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- St. John's University Adopts Memorandum of Understanding with East China Normal University shar.es/1XjShk 14 hours ago
- Thank you for attending Open House! Please continue to share your experience using the hashtag #SJUSeeRed! 14 hours ago
- RT @msnbc: This @StJohnsU leader dreams of being the first Iranian-American woman US senator: on.msnbc.com/1BVbydh #women2014 http://t.co… 16 hours ago
- RT @leannabieberx3: @StJohnsU great open house today! 😊💓 17 hours ago
- RT @i_am_a_whale: im really loving @StJohnsU 's open house... #dreamschool 💘 18 hours ago