Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- It is #CollegeColors Day! Let's see your #SJU Pride! #GoRedStorm http://t.co/WT4c4C1wb4 27 minutes ago
- RT @SJURedzone: Happy College Colors Day SJU! Show your pride for @StJohnsU & your @StJohnsRedStorm! Use #GoRedStorm #CollegeColors http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Congrats to @StJohnsU moving to #86 @Sierra_Magazine List America's "greenest colleges" @scnycgroup #sustainability @ htt… 2 hours ago
- St. John's University Earns Top Environmental Rankings from Sierra Magazine shar.es/11f91k #sju http://t.co/airxlOOkrJ 3 hours ago
- RT @SabrinaCarusoxo: Anxious for Saturday😁😁 Almost done packingg #SJU18 ❤️💋🌹 15 hours ago