Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Happy first day of October! Use #SJUFall this month to capture St. John's moments on campus. Get… instagram.com/p/tn39ZRJXue/ 5 hours ago
- Join the 2nd annual 5K run on October 4, 2014. Funds raised from this event will go to Lead The Way Fund! Register: redstormsports.com/ot/5k.html. 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Want tips on how to approach employers tomorrow at our Career Fair? youtube.com/watch?v=w9C4mF… #SJUDreamBig #SJU 9 hours ago
- University Community Joins for Annual Walk to Fight Breast Cancer shar.es/1aFnXz #sju 9 hours ago
- RT @GetHIREDStJohns: The #SJUDreamBig contest continues! Tell us what your dream job is and be entered to win! #SJU @StJohnsU @StJohnsNow h… 9 hours ago