Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @EddieKull: Help @stjohnsbball Thunderbird take on the Creighton Blue Jay and Marquette Golden Eagle in a competition. http://t.co/Qnnqz… 2 hours ago
- RT @gloriaaaxo: just got a huge scholarship from St. John's University in NYC. omg omg 😭!! 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #SJUBB's @felipelopez13dr and @tarik4turner representing @StJohnsU at the @BIGEAST Tourney Tip-Off with @FOXSports1! http… 3 hours ago
- RT @D_LearyOUS: Home opener for the Johnnies. @StJohnsU @StJohnsBaseball @satchman13 @Matt22Harris #sju #baseball #thestorm http://t.co/zQh… 3 hours ago
- @waffletruck truck will be stationed outside the D'Angelo Center until 10:00 PM. #sju #foodtruck #nomnomnom 3 hours ago