Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Transfer Instant Decision Day - Queens - St. John’s would like to invite you to an Instant Decision Day! A great... ow.ly/2xHs52 1 hour ago
- St. John’s Institute Prepares K–12 Educators to Apply Technology in the Classroom ow.ly/2xHs53 1 hour ago
- W. Track. Sophomore Claire Mooney Earns Ireland Call For European Athletics Team Championships ow.ly/2xHs51 1 hour ago
- RT @lenicarey: @StJohnsU the new cohort (8), MA in Global Development & Social Justice, Rome June 9, 2013. http://t.co/nercTKf7we 7 hours ago
- Freshman Orientation wp.me/p2GwKM-rg 10 hours ago