Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- SJU give-away! Follow & tweet us a pic of your SJU pride. We'll randomly select a winner! #Redstormfridays #SJUPride http://t.co/l8CFxjCxVF 12 hours ago
- All St. John's University's campuses will be open Wednesday, January 28 and all classes will run on a regular schedule. 3 days ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Johnnies, the Add/Drop Date has been extended to Wednesday, February 4th, 2015. Not applicable to law students #sju http://… 3 days ago
- Campus is still closed today! #blizzardof2015 http://t.co/q5gWm6hH1d 3 days ago
- St. John's NY campuses incl. Queens, SI, Manhattan & Oakdale will be closed Mon, Jan 26, and Tues, Jan 27, and all classes will be canceled. 5 days ago