Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @gradsju: On behalf of the SJU Graduate Admissions team Congratulations Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw ! Great time to celebrate! #SJUPres 26 minutes ago
- RT @JamesBehan: Congrats Dr. Gempesaw! I'll be there praying with & for you on Fri. as you become the new #SJUPres for @StJohnsU & @SJU_SI! 31 minutes ago
- RT @VincentJAccardi: Honored to be selected and a part of the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D tomorrow. Congratulations Presi… 45 minutes ago
- RT @StepUpToTheCup: SJU celebrates the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D, tomorrow. Congratulations Dr. Gempesaw. #SJUPres 46 minutes ago
- Temporary relocation of SFS for the Presidential investiture. The office will be operating in the Admissions Welcome Center 8:30am - 3:00pm. 51 minutes ago