Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @StephanieVeeeee ☕️☕️☕️☕️ 3 hours ago
- RT @arl1111: SJU class '15 it's #SeniorStorm2015 next week! A great way to get together before graduation! #SJUGRAD15 #sju #RT @StJohnsNow… 3 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Congrats @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni @dandonovan_ny '78NDC on being elected to #congress Now represents @SJU_SI #NY11 http:… 3 hours ago
- Interested in going to @internetweek to see panelists @ChelseaClinton @marcecko? For a chance to win tix RT & tell us why you wanna go!#IWNY 10 hours ago
- @kentompkins423 :'( 10 hours ago