Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Join the 2nd annual 5K run on October 4, 2014. Funds raised from this event will go to Lead The Way Fund! Register: redstormsports.com/ot/5k.html. 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Want tips on how to approach employers tomorrow at our Career Fair? youtube.com/watch?v=w9C4mF… #SJUDreamBig #SJU 3 hours ago
- University Community Joins for Annual Walk to Fight Breast Cancer shar.es/1aFnXz #sju 3 hours ago
- RT @GetHIREDStJohns: The #SJUDreamBig contest continues! Tell us what your dream job is and be entered to win! #SJU @StJohnsU @StJohnsNow h… 3 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Watch our new video to gain insight into @GLOBESJU. Retweet to #SupportGlobe and fellow #SJUAlumni! http://t.co/h8yXPMzE… 3 hours ago