Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Welcome to Open House! Follow us on Instagram @stjohnsu to learn how you could win great prizes. #sjuseered http://t.co/5HRQLBKNBH 44 minutes ago
- RT @stjohnsbeth: Registration is now officially open! If you have any questions today at Open House, use the hashtag #sjuask. http://t.co/H… 1 hour ago
- RT @SJUMixedChorus: So glad to be performing the National Anthem at the @StJohnsU Open House a little later today! 1 hour ago
- We're hosting Open House on our Queens campus. Walk-ins are welcomed! To sign-up, visit Carnesecca Arena & a staff member will assist. 2 hours ago
- Did you buy your ticket at campus concierge for ice skating in Bryant Park yet? (courtesy of social media ... vine.co/v/O1BejpwzTzU 17 hours ago