Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @SJUarchives: #TBT St. John Hall c.1960s and 2015 at #SJU #Queens campus.@StJohnsU http://t.co/CM8jGf1TBO 6 hours ago
- Begin preparing for careers in government agencies and legal organizations @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015P0K0 http://t.co/7IbWk5KCw1 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Kicking off the Red Carpet Welcome is Jurassic World! Come to the Great Lawn at 8pm for free food & entertainment! http://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @AprilDiam0nd: Love when @StJohnsU tops lists! #proudalumni 😊 twitter.com/mindbodygreen/… 9 hours ago
- RT @SJUTLC: 2nd round of #intlstudents Scavenger Hunt a success! Team 1 won...and everyone had fun! #sju #sjunow http://t.co/EOn06mwj3p 12 hours ago