Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Memorable night at tonight's annual concert with special guest @MelindaKatz #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/JBnABzMqfC 9 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: @StJohnsLaw @MelindaKatz was guest conductor @QueensSymphony tonight @StJohnsU annual summer concert. @stjohnsalumni http… 9 hours ago
- W. Track. Red Storm Alumnae Frederick Posts Seasonal Best At XX Commonwealth Games ow.ly/2KYeJQ 10 hours ago
- RT @SabrinaCarusoxo: Exactly one month... @StJohnsU @SarahStMartinn @StJohnsNow http://t.co/Ob15kZWKH8 11 hours ago
- RT @nily: Really excited for tonight's @QueensSymphony concert at @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni! #SJUsummerconcert #queenslove 12 hours ago