Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- W. Soccer. Rachel Daly Earns W-League All-Western Conference Honors ow.ly/2KywIT 11 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Congrats 2 @MikeBalloGolfs - medalist at 99th Met Open Qualifier! 2 under 68 at Morris County GC 4 former @StJohnsU stand… 11 hours ago
- One more week till the Transfer Instant Decision Day! Register today! ht.ly/wCVL3 13 hours ago
- McCallen Society Jubilarians Mark Anniversary with Visit to World’s Fair Site shar.es/NNpaI #sjupride http://t.co/I1RKUiDokv 15 hours ago
- If you're attending Orientation, join St. John's Facebook App to meet new friends before stepping foot on campus! youtu.be/zgX2-C2c1tY?li… 15 hours ago