Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @waffletruck truck will be stationed outside the D'Angelo Center until 10:00 PM. #sju #foodtruck #nomnomnom 39 minutes ago
- We made changes on campus during Spring break. Have you noticed? http://t.co/Th3F9Fas7A 2 hours ago
- @stjohnsalumni @MarquetteU @Creighton make sure to help Johnny Thunderbird win today! battleofthebeaks.org 3 hours ago
- RT @natasharapp: i feel horrible and sick this morning but my acceptance to @StJohnsU is making me feel better ❤️ http://t.co/Hvb0lldQG5 4 hours ago
- St. John's University Inducts 19th Class Into Athletics Hall of Fame fw.to/4ipP9GW #goredstorm 4 hours ago