Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @oscmdiaz: The @StJohnsU #SJUPresidentsDinner with some amazing @StJohnsAlumni! http://t.co/SXU00codsJ 8 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Great to share the @StJohnsU President's Dinner with @SJUCoachLavin ! Raised 2.4 mill! @StJohnsBBall http://t.co/poRZGo9M… 8 hours ago
- Thanks for joining us! RT @andrewsm24: @StJohnsU presidents dinner. @stjohnsalumni http://t.co/fNbL6u9mo0 8 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: "We are St. John's!" An honor to host the President's Dinner for 7th straight yr @WaldorfNYC ! @StJohnsU ! http://t.co/36… 11 hours ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: #SJUPresidentsDinner: These @StJohnsAlumni are in the house! @JhonKelly @prgomez @dbaccala @brewerbrewer @Kevin_Grover 11 hours ago