Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @ZOIIINDIGO Amazing! Congrats! 9 hours ago
- We hope you enjoyed your snow day! http://t.co/b1BzXMRPf9 9 hours ago
- @djhapachris Great decision and congrats! 👍 9 hours ago
- @LaurianaSkye Congrats! We can't wait for you to attend! 😀 13 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: @StJohnsU lost a friend in Edward Cardinal Egan.Dedicated St. Thomas More Church & was often on campus @stjohnsalumni htt… 14 hours ago