Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @imherpoet: I'm about to re-vamp @StJohnsU poetry club! 😈 #SJU19 3 hours ago
- Congratulations to our very own @StJohnsU CPS student, Andreia Gibau, on becoming Miss Teen United States! http://t.co/PJkrrYX6Mr 7 hours ago
- Discover if earning your master's degree in Rome is right for you! hubs.ly/y0Sn9y0 @stjohnsartssci #Rome http://t.co/rAzbGVimh6 11 hours ago
- 😳 We spy a @StJohnsU alumni. Congrats to @JoePanik! #ASG2015 twitter.com/mlbonfox/statu… 13 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: ✔️ @coca_cola #Coke gets it right ~ @StJohnsU #SJU @stjohnsCampMin Brother Mike Sheerin FMS youtu.be/SOYHDNx5Bec htt… 1 day ago