Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- WSJ Post on Portillo Prosecution Spotlights St. John's Journal of International and Comparative Law Article by Mic... ow.ly/2xJit8 7 hours ago
- Summer officially begins this Friday! #dogdaysofsummer #beautifulcampus #ilovesju instagram.com/p/awFCn6JXk6/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AviD_Diva28: @StJohnsU SPURS!!!!! & I am so excited to be attending St.Johns in the fall #texasgirl 22 hours ago
- #Spurs or #Heat? #nbafinals 1 day ago
- Transfer Instant Decision Day - Queens - St. John’s would like to invite you to an Instant Decision Day! A great... ow.ly/2xHs52 1 day ago