Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- SJU celebrates the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw as its 17th president this Friday, October 24th. ow.ly/D6c3Y #SJUPres 51 minutes ago
- RT @SJU_Participate: @StJohnsU Meet the Candidate Night 10/21 7pmBentHall @QPTV to tape & show B4 #ElectionDay @sjudems @STJ_CRs @SJUTorch … 1 hour ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Congratulate our new president on his investiture! Be sure to use #SJUPres. @StJohnsU http://t.co/D7QayBdIHe 1 hour ago
- Good luck tnite @JoePanik! RT @StJohnsBaseball: Panik Takes World Series Stage: Giants Rookie Ready For Fall Classic: redstormsports.com/sports/m-baseb… 1 hour ago
- Fulbright Success Continues as Four SJU Students Receive Coveted Awards shar.es/1mONrr 11 hours ago