Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU pres Dr. Gempesaw hosts recetion to meet PGA pros/SJU alums Svoboda, Bradley, & men's golf coach Darby #sju ht… 2 hours ago
- All September Graduates must apply now for their diploma through UIS #sju 3 hours ago
- RT @JohnnyTbird: I accepted the #ALSIceBucketChallenge! I nominate @Rameses_UNC @TheOregonDuck & @GoldenEagleMU instagram.com/p/r7rVTNR733/?… http… 4 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsWBB: DAY TWO: #SJUWBB Taking Europe By Storm, Powered By @UnderArmour #IWill #TeamUA - redstormsports.com/sports/w-baskb… http://t.co/hGUtsE… 5 hours ago
- RT @saranassr12: If someone told me a year ago that I would go to college in NYC I never would have believed them. #excitedbutnervous 🌃 #SJ… 7 hours ago