Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- @_xotiffanyox CONGRATS! 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #SJUBB returns to @TheGarden Saturday for #SeniorDay versus Georgetown. @StJohnsBBall has won 5 of last 6 games. http://t… 1 day ago
- @Jocelyn_413 👍😍 3 days ago
- @FFMrWinston @SFSU @FulfillmentFund Congrats! 3 days ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Congrats @StJohnsBBall - 5 out of 6 when it mattered most! @SJUCoachLavin predicted they'd light it up in Feb. - he was r… 3 days ago