Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @AaliyahSHenry: I never want to leave @StJohnsU because no one in the world will start my mornings as good as Angela. She needs a raise … 1 hour ago
- Show the world what it means to be RED tagging your best photos and videos on @twitter, @instagram, or @vineapp with #SJUSeeRed! 10 hours ago
- Mike McGavick, CEO, XL Group plc, To Be Honored By School Of Risk Management As "2014 Insurance Leader Of The Year" shar.es/1aaqS6 12 hours ago
- Please satisfy your dues with SFS by today to maintain your registration status for Fall 2014. 12 hours ago
- RT @DominicScianna: @StJohnsU welcomed NY councilmember @RoryLancman at pre-Constitution Day student debate on "Broken Windows." #sju http:… 12 hours ago