Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @MrMendez20: Getting excited for the Big East tournament. Hoping to see St. Johns make a run to the finals. #BigEast #sjubb #GoRedStorm… 1 hour ago
- Class of 2018 join St. John's FB App for admitted students to meet future classmates asoapp.stjohns.edu #sjured http://t.co/2yLqUGwvI9 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsWBB: Thank you to all our fans for their support throughout this exciting tournament run! Stay tuned for postgame reaction. #SJU… 2 hours ago
- Let's go @StJohnsWBB! 5 hours ago
- RT @BIGEASTWBB: RT this if you're rooting for @StJohnsWBB tonight in the #BIGEAST WBB final 8pm CT on @FOXSports1 http://t.co/bGX9IWJFs8 6 hours ago