Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @DeanMikeSimons: To the 3,000+ new undergrads joining the @StJohnsU family, welcome! twitter.com/ProfessorERamo… 10 hours ago
- @Raeocchipinti Sorry to hear! Give public safety a ring: 718-990-5252 11 hours ago
- Today we welcome the Class of 2019 to their new home away from home! #sju19 #WeAreStJohns http://t.co/hmNAyfVkUx 11 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: Rich McKnight, @StJohnsU senior & student govt pres speaks to the Class of 2019 today in Queens. #WeAreSJU #johnnies htt… 12 hours ago
- Gain the expertise for careers in criminal justice agencies & legal orgs @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015P-H0 http://t.co/TG9MoucaxO 12 hours ago