Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- The University will be closed for the holidays starting on Monday, December 22, 2014 and will reopen on Monday, January 5, 2015. 2 days ago
- No. 20/23 St. John's Rides Four-Game Win Streak into Friday's Contest with St. Mary's redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskb… #sjubb 2 days ago
- Congratulations to our future Johnnies! Welcome to the SJU family. 2 days ago
- RT @PapiMerl: JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO ST. JOHN'S in New York. @StJohnsU ❤️❤️❤️ 2 days ago
- RT @janay_elizabeth: Got accepted into my #1 School! @StJohnsU ❤️ http://t.co/eiNOQN2Ye8 2 days ago