Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Holy Saturday - Easter Vigil of the Lord’s Resurrection at St. Thomas More Church 9 p.m. See more at: stjohns.edu/about/news/201… 5 hours ago
- Baseball. Seven Extra-Base Hits Propel St. John's Past NYIT, 17-8 ow.ly/2FOCoN 19 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Don't miss the @HealthfirstNY Health & Wellness Expo on Sat. 4/26 at @StJohnsU Free food, games & prizes! #SJUBASE htt… 20 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: BREAKING: @SJUCoachLavin Announces Center Chris Obekpa's Return To Red Storm: redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskb… #SJUBB 23 hours ago
- St. John’s University Mourns Passing of Hon. Basil Paterson, Alumnus and Political Leader shar.es/TYrsc 1 day ago