Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @andrewsm24: Having fun with @StJohnsU student awards keynote alumnus @KevinDThompson @stjohnsalumni @mel_mvfitlife @mrjeffdess http://t… 1 hour ago
- @e_becker3 We're so excited to have you!! 2 hours ago
- @AprilMKP22 WOO HOO!! 2 hours ago
- Our prayers are with the victims and families affected by the tragic earthquake in Nepal #PrayforNepal 4 hours ago
- RT @BIGEASTchamps: Defending their title, the 2015 BIG EAST Men's Tennis Champions, @StJohnsTennis http://t.co/wCnuXTWdSF 10 hours ago