Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @santinaadee: Can't believe I start college tomorrow #SJU18 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Happy 5th birthday to our mascot @JohnnyTbird! RT to send your birthday wishes to Johnny! http://t.co/vbDtdGZrme 2 hours ago
- RT @Keegan_Bradley: Captains pick selfie #redeemteam instagram.com/p/sdj6trMiz3/ 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsMGolf: Congratulations to @Keegan_Bradley on his 2014 U.S. Ryder Cup team selection! #SJUMG #USA #RedStorm @stjohnsalumni @StJoh… 2 hours ago
- It's official! Welcome home, Class of 2018. #sju http://t.co/gyJjM1up5I 7 hours ago