Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @AviD_Diva28: @StJohnsU SPURS!!!!! & I am so excited to be attending St.Johns in the fall #texasgirl 5 hours ago
- #Spurs or #Heat? #nbafinals 5 hours ago
- Transfer Instant Decision Day - Queens - St. John’s would like to invite you to an Instant Decision Day! A great... ow.ly/2xHs52 8 hours ago
- St. John’s Institute Prepares K–12 Educators to Apply Technology in the Classroom ow.ly/2xHs53 8 hours ago
- W. Track. Sophomore Claire Mooney Earns Ireland Call For European Athletics Team Championships ow.ly/2xHs51 8 hours ago