Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Professor Earns Pharmaceutical Association’s Highest Honor for Manufacturing Science and Engineering shar.es/1XhXWB #sju 7 hours ago
- It's not too late to sign up for St. John's University Open House held this weekend! Register today: stjohns.edu/RedEvents. #sju 8 hours ago
- SJU Awarded Grants for Programs Serving High-Need Communities shar.es/1X6c8d #sju 13 hours ago
- RT @JamesBehan: Happy 10th Anniversary St. Thomas More Church @StJohnsU! Blessed to be here for Mass today! http://t.co/XWbw5DFYDr 14 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Faculty #staff #administrators gather @StJohnsU @SJU_SI #SJU #strategize #sustainable #future stjohns.edu/about/office-p… … 14 hours ago