Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @steph_mcdonough: Perfect night for a St. John's soccer game vs UConn! #redstorm @StJohnsU http://t.co/ZbgQTrdeXJ 50 minutes ago
- RT @inoj722: @buildOn @GetHIREDStJohns @StJohnsU Breaking the cycle of poverty through education http://t.co/qZQWitfhis 50 minutes ago
- RT @JimZbuildOn: @GPhiZetaMu @buildOn thank you for coming! St. John's students are inspiring! 52 minutes ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: I am! #Captivated by @StJohnsU @JimZbuildOn #inspiration #dream "@SJUEducationNYC: @GothamEthicsDoc is in the house!” … 52 minutes ago
- RT @joanpball: @buildOn students at @StJohnsU ... http://t.co/3u106IVIli 53 minutes ago