Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- #MetsWIN! Thanks @NYBloodCenter and @Mets for tonight's tickets. http://t.co/2U0WGiuBbu 11 hours ago
- Softball. Late-Game Rally Falls Short As Red Storm Falls To Rutgers, 13-3 ow.ly/2FYlR9 13 hours ago
- RT @SJUCommuter: Live performance TOMORROW COMMON HOUR with some yummy treats for our guests! @StJohnsU @SJUConcierge @StJohnsNow https://t… 14 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Don't miss the @HealthfirstNY Health & Wellness Expo THIS Saturday at @StJohnsU Free food, games & prizes! #SJUBASE ht… 16 hours ago
- Check out why #SJU18 and parents loved St. John's at #AcceptedStudentDay youtube.com/watch?v=bShjM6…. You'll love the way you look in RED! 17 hours ago