Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- I am the Class of 2013 and I will... ht.ly/l8XtF #sju 3 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: A few scenes from this morning's Queens campus Commencement. Congrats to the Class of 2013! instagram.com/p/Zf2glVF-15/ 3 hours ago
- RT @Rinduhhh: I cant believe all my amazing friends r graduating from @StJohnsU today. Im SO proud of u guys! Ur now officially @stjohnsalu… 3 hours ago
- RT @jimmy_pierce3: Congrats to my friends graduating from @StJohnsU today, can't wait to do the same in three years! @Erin_Jordan_ @kaylaha… 4 hours ago
- RT @nickhirshon: Congratulations @StJohnsU graduates! 4 hours ago