Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- We're excited about spending time with family and friends but first, let's make these two days count! http://t.co/AShboBiShJ 3 hours ago
- I'm Thankful for St. John's wp.me/p2GwKM-xb 3 hours ago
- St. John's Senior Selected as Muralist for Kentucky Community Project shar.es/1XJfBp #sju http://t.co/1K5sl5u1cA 7 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsartssci: Museum-Academic Collaborations: Educating for the Future today! ow.ly/EqmrH @StJohnsU 8 hours ago
- St. John's University Adopts Memorandum of Understanding with East China Normal University shar.es/1XjShk 1 day ago