Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @EddieKull: “@Dylan_Butler: Congrats @mabde33 on returning home!” @StJohnsBBall @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU 3 hours ago
- RT @RDixey92: @EddieKull @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU @SJU_Dance Good hire for St.John's. Great to see Chris Mullin back in Big E… 9 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: In '85 I was a 14 yr old @StJohnsBBall loving fan of @chrismullin17 Now we R @StJohnsU co-workers #welcomehomechris http:… 10 hours ago
- RT @NYCHoops: D'Angelo Harrison Selected To Play In Reese’s Division I College All-Star Game #SJUBB #BigEast 10 hours ago
- RT @BilldeBlasio: Congrats to Chris Mullin on returning to @StJohnsBBall as head coach. Welcome home to New York City. 12 hours ago