Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @MontanaIrene: First day back in the big apple has been a success 🍎 #IveMissedThisPlace 40 minutes ago
- Dean of The School of Education Begins Tenure at SJU - See more at: stjohns.edu/about/news/201… http://t.co/DgeUGHes4Z 49 minutes ago
- @KatMiggy nice photo! Perfect sunset captured on our Queens campus. 1 hour ago
- Happy Labor Day, Johnnies! 1 hour ago
- RT @stjohnsCampMin: Check out what's going on this week in Campus Ministry! #sju http://t.co/cWzFe35jyt 1 hour ago