Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsNow: QOTD: Is there a #SuperBowlXLIX Party on campus today? YES! 5pm, Taffner Field House. Free food & more #SJU #sjunow http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: FINAL SCORE AT @TheGarden: #SJUBB 75, Providence 66. St. John's improves to 14-7, 3-5 BIG EAST and will play Butler on Tu… 1 day ago
- SJU give-away! Follow & tweet us a pic of your SJU pride. We'll randomly select a winner! #Redstormfridays #SJUPride http://t.co/l8CFxjCxVF 2 days ago
- All St. John's University's campuses will be open Wednesday, January 28 and all classes will run on a regular schedule. 4 days ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Johnnies, the Add/Drop Date has been extended to Wednesday, February 4th, 2015. Not applicable to law students #sju http://… 5 days ago