Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Two-time @NBA MVP @SteveNash dropped by Carnesecca Arena today for hoops with @StJohnsBBall Chris Mullin #SJUBB http://t.… 8 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Dr. Gempesaw begins his Sophomore year as President of @StJohnsU http://t.co/jOdMx5UeaV 12 hours ago
- Thinking about transferring to @StJohnsU? Be sure to follow @stjohnstransfer for all the info you'll ever need! #SJUTransfer 13 hours ago
- RT @DavideFuma: @StJohnsU @StJohnsBBall @stjohnsbuzztap @StJohnsRedStorm interview with the future St. John's player Federico Mussini http:… 13 hours ago
- @Vin_Rapisardi We miss you, too 14 hours ago