Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @GiveCampus: See how @StJohnsU's @TCBGLOBE surpassed its semester fundraising goal by 820% #notatypo givecampus.com/schools/StJohn… http://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: RT @SJUarchives: #SJU Alumni News 1960-1978 now online: bit.ly/1FVUdge @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @SJUTorch http://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: ICYMI: @PCRF_Kids @StJohnsU Dribble for the Cure Set for Sat., Sept. 26 #SJUBB #SJUWBB DETAILS bit.ly/1f2jv7l … 1 day ago
- Advance your career with a master's in government and politics. hubs.ly/y0Sn9y0 @stjohnsartssci #Rome #Abroad http://t.co/lnFacvknbl 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Two-time @NBA MVP @SteveNash dropped by Carnesecca Arena today for hoops with @StJohnsBBall Chris Mullin #SJUBB http://t.… 2 days ago