Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Forensic Psychology Postdoctoral Certificate Program Launches at SJU shar.es/1a0Sti #sju 2 hours ago
- Reminder! The last day to Drop a class (without a transcript notation) is September 23, 2014. This MUST be done in PERSON! See your Dean! 3 hours ago
- St. John's Law Leads New York Law Schools in Bucking National Trend in Declining Applications shar.es/1a0Jr1 4 hours ago
- Psychology Professor Nevid Available to Discuss Power of Apple on Consumers as Millions Line-up for Latest iPhone shar.es/1a07ls 5 hours ago
- RT @AaliyahSHenry: I never want to leave @StJohnsU because no one in the world will start my mornings as good as Angela. She needs a raise … 11 hours ago