Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @BIGEASTchamps: Defending their title, the 2015 BIG EAST Men's Tennis Champions, @StJohnsTennis http://t.co/wCnuXTWdSF 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsXCTF: This week #SJUTF hosts the Tom Farrell Classic at @StJohnsU! Make sure to mark your calendars! #GoRedStorm #NYsTeam http:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Phenomenal ☀️day as @StJohnsU #SJU @stjohnsalumni #celebrate #Forever a #Johnnie #GreatLawnParty #JohnnyThunderbird h… 1 day ago
- RT @scottwilli75: SJU Hoops Legends Billy Goodwin & Billy Schaeffer at #GreatLawnParty! @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @LibKathryn: @StJohnsU alumni #greatlawnparty in full swing, w/ chilly sunshine & a DJ playing crowd pleasers #BradySunshineDay http://t… 1 day ago