Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @StJohnsLax: RECAP | Diachenko Scores Seven As #SJULAX Opens @BIGEAST Play With 17-7 Victory Over Friars: redstormsports.com/sports/m-lacro… http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: FINAL SCORE: St. John's 17 - Rider 3. #SJUBase 1 hour ago
- RT @sca_nyc: Thanks @NYStateParks @NPCA @StJohnsU @SJUAPO @BabsonAlumni @GlobalKids for helping SCA #ConSERVEnyc today in #Queens! http://t… 2 hours ago
- RT @SportsComMarist: .@StJohnsU team suggests @googleglass as a way to improve live arena experience for people w/epilepsy #SportsTech15 ht… 9 hours ago
- RT @MettaWorldPeace: The older I get, the healthier I look. This is insane. How am I so adorable? Anyway, let's go St.Johns. #NYC http://… 23 hours ago