Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Congrats to @JoePanik on his first World Series Championship! Forever a Johnny and part of the @StJohnsRedStorm family. #sjubase #sjupride 11 hours ago
- RT @edblank1: Ballplayers are made not born. #dothelittlethings . @StJohnsBaseball #playlikepanik#commit&compete 11 hours ago
- RT @FrankViola16: Joe Panik--You made St. John's so very proud!!! Congrats young man! Great, great job! Enjoy!!! 11 hours ago
- Johnny for life! RT @Desiree_ash26: A great year (& always) to be a proud Johnny. ❤️⚾️🏀 @StJohnsU 11 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Joe Panik becomes 2nd player from @StJohnsU to win World Series. @StJohnsBaseball @stjohnsalumni #WorldSeries #Viola h… 11 hours ago