Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- RT @Courtnaay_Winch: Happy move-in day from my mom and Johnny Thunderbird 🎉 @StJohnsU http://t.co/JJk1qA0Z8i 16 hours ago
- A special opportunity for uniformed NYPD members to earn a grad degree @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015LYj0 #NYPD http://t.co/ZJ8nqQNBjy 1 day ago
- RT @__Gotham_City: Congratulations to all new incoming & returning @StJohnsU students! Hope you have a great #RedStorm year! #SJUNow http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @BASEDSUNFLOWER: officially all moved in #sju19 ❤️▫️❤️◽️ @StJohnsU (me, mom, little sister) http://t.co/Ln1iSTPc2w 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: President's Gempesaw @StJohnsU & Herzak of Kingsborough C.C. shake hands on Articulation Agreement today in Queens http:… 2 days ago