Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Watch the stream of the Investiture ceremony at 3:30 p.m. LIVE on St. John's website: stjohns.edu/about/office-p… …. #SJU #SJUPres 1 hour ago
- RT @SJUMixedChorus: #SJUPres Gempesaw will be donning this regalia in a matter of time and #SJUMC and Voices of Victory will be there http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @SJUHabitat: Congrat Dr. Gempesaw on your investiture. Welcome to St. John's! #SJUPres 1 hour ago
- RT @S4GJ_SJU: On behalf of Students for Global Justice, we would like to congratulate Dr. Gempesaw! Happy investiture and welcome to SJU! #… 1 hour ago
- RT @peacelovetori8: Congrats Mr. Prez #SJUPres 1 hour ago