Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- W. Soccer. St. John's To Host BIG EAST Women's Soccer Championship At Belson Stadium ow.ly/2KU4Xu 2 hours ago
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: Looking forward to our August #Sjubb camps! http://t.co/7UW2o14CI6 5 hours ago
- Vegas Review Journal: #SJUBB's @SJUCoachLavin Draws Inspiration from Fighting Cancer m.reviewjournal.com/sports/basketb… 5 hours ago
- RT @mireyamer_: So I fell in love with St.John's university today 7 hours ago
- @_ilovesports please provide the number that you're calling so I could provide further assistance. 8 hours ago