Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- W. Tennis. Register Today For Summer Tennis Camps At St. John's ow.ly/2x3AaB 2 hours ago
- St. John's Dedicates New, State-of-the-Art Facility for University Career Services ow.ly/2x3AaC 2 hours ago
- RT @dariaconey: Started from the bottom, now we made it to @StJohnsU official page! #graduation #stjgrad13 stjalumni instagram.com/p/Zj7OKKMrXP/ 6 hours ago
- Conference Services Celebrates First Class of Interns stjohns.edu/about/general/… 14 hours ago
- @ERock978 congratulations! You're our lucky winner! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem your prize. #sju #graduates 19 hours ago