Meet our latest faculty blogger, Dr. Sandra Schamroth Abrams. Dr. Abrams is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instructiom. Her research on videogaming and the dynamics of digital literacies includes a focus on identities and practices developed, maintained, and modified in related online and offline social and academic contexts.
- Start your own collection! Don't miss the SJU winter carnival Dec 1-Dec 9 at the Queens Campus! ❄️ vine.co/v/On1nxU7FJal 2 hours ago
- University Celebrates 10th Anniversary of St. Thomas More Church shar.es/1X8ejX #sju 5 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsWBB: Red Storm improves to 4-0 with a win over Binghamton today! #SJUWBB bit.ly/1HLVFWV http://t.co/D4aEVcaP4m 5 hours ago
- RT @SJURedzone: RT If you are excited for our @StJohnsBBall to take on #10 @GonzagaBulldogs tonight at @TheGarden !!! #LetsGoJohnnies 5 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: At a time to give thanks sharing Make-A-Wish #BLUELIGHTNING @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsBBall @SJUCoachLavin #SJUBB https:/… 2 days ago