Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @DeanMikeSimons: To the 3,000+ new undergrads joining the @StJohnsU family, welcome! twitter.com/ProfessorERamo… 10 hours ago
- @Raeocchipinti Sorry to hear! Give public safety a ring: 718-990-5252 11 hours ago
- Today we welcome the Class of 2019 to their new home away from home! #sju19 #WeAreStJohns http://t.co/hmNAyfVkUx 11 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: Rich McKnight, @StJohnsU senior & student govt pres speaks to the Class of 2019 today in Queens. #WeAreSJU #johnnies htt… 12 hours ago
- Gain the expertise for careers in criminal justice agencies & legal orgs @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015P-H0 http://t.co/TG9MoucaxO 12 hours ago