Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @MadyGonzaless: Officially committed to St. John's University and really pumped about it 😍 NY here I come ✈️🗽❤️🌃💃 http://t.co/JyzBM1x7Wz 3 hours ago
- Our final overnight will be taking place in a week! Don't miss out! ht.ly/tlQRh 7 hours ago
- Wishing all our St. John's community a very Happy Easter! 18 hours ago
- RT @Pontifex: Christ is risen! Alleluia! 18 hours ago
- Baseball. St. John's Completes Doubleheader Sweep Of NYIT With 13-0, 11-2 Wins ow.ly/2FQdDJ 1 day ago