Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @Hawketzel: Congratulations to Dr. Gempesaw on his investiture as the 17th President of St. John's #SJUPres http://t.co/muWpLLSQIv 4 hours ago
- St. John's to Celebrate the Investiture of 17th President, Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw, Ph.D. shar.es/1mPuKf 10 hours ago
- RT @STJOHNSUedu: On behalf of The School of Education, we congratulate Dr. Gempesaw on the eve of his investiture! Welcome to the SJU Famil… 10 hours ago
- RT @NYCKOPite94: Welcome #SJUpres we are all behind ya Bobby! 13 hours ago
- RT @SJUarchives: Welcome #SJUPres Dr. Gempesaw, from the University Archives & Special Collections @StJohnsU 14 hours ago