Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Larry Cunningham on Launching Pro Bono Scholars Program at St. John's Law shar.es/1agzBS #sju 7 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: #SJUWSOC takes on Stony Brook tonight at 7 at Belson Stadium. The first 200 fans receive a FREE vuvuzela! http://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Students identify & then #destroy #prejudice wall @StJohnsU #EduChat #HigherEd #Justice #CatholicEducation #Catholic … 9 hours ago
- Join @stjohnsglobal at Montgoris and enjoy traditional Italian food while you learn about study abroad. #sjugo http://t.co/hsBgCBRR3E 9 hours ago
- Center for Law and Religion Announces New Student Fellows shar.es/1agbA #sju 11 hours ago