Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Never goodbye, just see ya later 😉 #SJUGrad15 twitter.com/cocopauli/stat… 15 hours ago
- RT @tdameritradeprk: The 2015 @BIGEAST Championship game btw @StJohnsU and @CU_Baseball will be played at Noon due to impending weather. Ga… 15 hours ago
- @girlVictorious Congratulations!!! 15 hours ago
- RT @NYC_1971: NEXT: @OpenCup #NYCosmos vs. @JerseyExpress1 on May 27 at @StJohnsU's Belson Stadium! Tickets: bit.ly/1HpMgB4 http://… 15 hours ago
- RT @TimesLedger: @StJohnsU holds its 145th commencement w/ keynote speaker Bishop David O’Connell: bit.ly/1cbyx8h http://t.co/cmUDX… 22 hours ago