Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @AlexisLiDonde right back at you! 😊 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBaseball: Congrats to @FrankViola16 on his induction into the College Baseball Hall of Fame (@CollegeDiamonds). #SJUBase http://… 8 hours ago
- Education Professor Earns Third Fulbright-Hays Scholarship - Read more here: bit.ly/1SY7JJn 9 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsglobal: RT @StJohnsU: Rome Campus Graduates Encouraged to Give Thanks and Serve - Read more: bit.ly/1NfzyKc http://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- @GioAiee Complimenti! Non vediamo l'ora di averti come studente! 1 day ago