Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- W. Soccer. Red Storm Set To Open Season Against Saint Francis (Pa.) At Home ow.ly/2Mbzg4 9 hours ago
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: #SJUBB Campers from Week 3 commandeer the office! #Scramblers #FutureJohnnies #WheresWaldo @StJohnsU @UnderArmour http:/… 13 hours ago
- Tag your St. John's Instagram photos @stjohnsu and use the hashtag #SJU! http://t.co/ToJnWjYFvL 13 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: SJU and NBA player Malik Sealy '92CBA outmaneuvers Rutgers #SJUPride @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsNow @StJohnsRedStorm #TBT htt… 15 hours ago
- Woodley Pean ‘11C Joins Growing Roster of St. John’s Fulbright Recipients shar.es/1n9Xha #sjupride http://t.co/XNYoeGzfAg 19 hours ago