Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @stjohnstransfer: Today our office will be open till 7pm! Please call or stop by Lourdes Hall if you need any assistance!! @StJohnsU @St… 1 hour ago
- RT @sjucptg: Today is the day! Make sure to come out to our first General Body Meeting at common hour (1:50-3:15pm) in the Little Theatre 🎭 2 hours ago
- Starting today, students & faculty/staff will have access to @Zipcars at Staten Island campus! bit.ly/1L5Up4Z http://t.co/jOQZWZoEUJ 3 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: .@StJohnsU President Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph. D & AD Joseph Oliva, Esq. joined Chris Mullin for @Mets 1st pitch http… 14 hours ago
- RT @georgiag100: The best decision I made @StJohnsU http://t.co/KL0tFdJrDR 14 hours ago