Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @eddiekull: Congrats to #STJBB & @stjohnsalumni who are now the @NUPurpleEagles' finest! Coach Casey & Fr. Maher! http://t.co/Y7IJ717IJr 6 hours ago
- Baseball. No. 6 St. John's Faces Elimination Game After 10-2 Loss To No. 3 Pittsburgh ow.ly/2x5p6L 9 hours ago
- Law School Community Mourns the Passing of Joseph R. Gagliano, Jr. '82C, '85L ow.ly/2x5p6M 9 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: #STJAlumni give @StJohnsU students a behind-the-scenes look at #WallStreet with visits to @NYFed_News and #NYSE http://t… 14 hours ago
- RT @stj_legends: Join #STJBB at the 2013 @StJohnsU Athletics Hall of Fame on June 11: RSVP Online here: redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskb… 17 hours ago