Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @juliac0rpus Woo hoo!! 12 minutes ago
- RT @stjohnscrs: Join us as we #PrayForPeaceSJU. Tweet your own prayers and tag @stjohnscrs! @stjohnsCampMin @SJUMission @StJohnsNow @StJohn… 12 minutes ago
- @StJohnsXCTF teammates and roommates come from across the globe and discuss their transition to NYC living bit.ly/19pxIaI #sjutf 8 hours ago
- @leahmerannda Great decision! We can't wait for you to attend! 😄 19 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: St. John's baseball is in full swing, it's a sure sign of spring! http://t.co/cPtHEHkBfC 2 days ago