Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @SJUMission: And @StJohnsU has arrived in #Paris for our #SJUVMC Vincentian Heritage Tour! @stjohnsglobal bit.ly/LiPix-App http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @SJUMission: A little jet lag can't stop these @stjohnsu employees from visiting the Eiffel Tower! #SJUVMC bit.ly/LiPix-App http:… 1 hour ago
- Earn an American accredited master's degree in Rome & New York. hubs.ly/H010Ndq0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/p68gaoHVHt 2 days ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Happy Birthday @StJohnsBBall Coach Mullin! #SJUBB http://t.co/Bl7EfbvzBU 2 days ago
- RT @stjohnsglobal: Summer Session II students in ancient "Rome" at the #Cinecitta film studios! @StJohnsU @SJURome #LastDayOfClass http://t… 2 days ago