Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- McCallen Society Jubilarians Mark Anniversary with Visit to World’s Fair Site shar.es/NNpaI #sjupride http://t.co/I1RKUiDokv 1 hour ago
- If you're attending Orientation, join St. John's Facebook App to meet new friends before stepping foot on campus! youtu.be/zgX2-C2c1tY?li… 1 hour ago
- RT @peacelovetori8: #SJU is my #MyTopCollege because there are lots of service opportunities available for students that also let us explor… 2 hours ago
- SJU is #MyTopCollege because we have 24 semester & short term programs plus 10 exchange programs. What's your reason? http://t.co/dbkqmFcPqL 2 hours ago
- SJU Joins Institute of International Education Coalition to Double No. of Students Who Study Abroad by End of Decade shar.es/NMRrH 3 hours ago