Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Johnnies, the carnival is in full swing!! Be sure to tag your photos with #SJUSpringWeek! http://t.co/S3FDNS55Vb 10 hours ago
- @_francheezy Congrats!! 11 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: It's Arbor Day! @StJohnsU is a Tree Campus USA school and one of the greenest colleges! stjohns.edu/about/news/201… http://t.… 11 hours ago
- @WJSHSPrincipal Welcome to the family!!! 14 hours ago
- RT @arl1111: Basically my favorite day of the year. Spring fling today!!! Aka the carnival! #sjuspringweek #SJUGRAD15 @StJohnsNow @StJohnsU 14 hours ago