Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsWBB: St. John's is back! #SJUWBB Officially took Europe by Storm and is back in New York! 5 hours ago
- Our apologies for the broken link: stjohns.edu/admission-aid/…. Deadline is February 6, 2015. #SJUSeeRed #SJU19 #itsnevertooearly 5 hours ago
- SJU Catholic Scholars moved in this week. If you're a HS senior, learn more about the program stjohns.edu/admission-aid/…. http://t.co/NbLAktZZcj 5 hours ago
- RT @bpham09: #SJU Manhattan campus http://t.co/gNTX5EcWBO 6 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Wednesday Sept. 3rd is first day of Classes. Register for classes in UIS, if you have not yet. ow.ly/AM5EV http:… 10 hours ago