Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @AviD_Diva28: @StJohnsU SPURS!!!!! & I am so excited to be attending St.Johns in the fall #texasgirl 2 hours ago
- #Spurs or #Heat? #nbafinals 2 hours ago
- Transfer Instant Decision Day - Queens - St. John’s would like to invite you to an Instant Decision Day! A great... ow.ly/2xHs52 5 hours ago
- St. John’s Institute Prepares K–12 Educators to Apply Technology in the Classroom ow.ly/2xHs53 5 hours ago
- W. Track. Sophomore Claire Mooney Earns Ireland Call For European Athletics Team Championships ow.ly/2xHs51 5 hours ago