Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Great to teach tonight @StJohnsU ! Prof @DominicScianna 's Sports Communications class! Super students! http://t.co/tAjx… 9 hours ago
- Baseball. St. John's Takes On Boston College In Third-Annual Meeting At Dodd Stadium ow.ly/2FVHLg 11 hours ago
- Attention St. John's Photographers! Share your campus photos with @usatodaycollege for a chance to win $! wp.me/P4qnqR-1o4o 15 hours ago
- The Office of the Registrar reminds you that Wednesday, April 23, 2014, Monday classes will meet. 16 hours ago
- Earth Fest ends in an hour! Join @ECstjohns @SJUSustain and celebrate Earth Day at St. John's. #sjunow http://t.co/4yw5Ak6o7C 16 hours ago