Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsWSoccer: RELEASE | Rachel Daly Earns W-League All-Western Conference Honors #SJUWSOC - redstormsports.com/sports/w-socce… 2 hours ago
- RT @IanStoneSJU: Congrats to Rachel Daly and the LA Blues for winning the USL W League Western Conference Championship #SJUWSOC 2 hours ago
- RT @peacelovetori8: #SJU is my #MyTopCollege simply because we are one of the top diverse colleges in the nation! @StJohnsU 4 hours ago
- RT @NYLangCenter: A new group of students from Italy here in NYC with @master_studio at @StJohnsU studying English with #NYLC. Welcome! htt… 5 hours ago
- #SJU is #MyTopCollege because our alumni excel in their fields! Tell @Forbes why St. John's is your top college youtube.com/watch?v=F5KtZu… 16 hours ago