Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @oscmdiaz: The @StJohnsU #SJUPresidentsDinner with some amazing @StJohnsAlumni! http://t.co/SXU00codsJ 5 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Great to share the @StJohnsU President's Dinner with @SJUCoachLavin ! Raised 2.4 mill! @StJohnsBBall http://t.co/poRZGo9M… 6 hours ago
- Thanks for joining us! RT @andrewsm24: @StJohnsU presidents dinner. @stjohnsalumni http://t.co/fNbL6u9mo0 6 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: "We are St. John's!" An honor to host the President's Dinner for 7th straight yr @WaldorfNYC ! @StJohnsU ! http://t.co/36… 9 hours ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: #SJUPresidentsDinner: These @StJohnsAlumni are in the house! @JhonKelly @prgomez @dbaccala @brewerbrewer @Kevin_Grover 9 hours ago