Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @StJohnsPepBand is putting on a show outside @TheGarden! #BEATDUKE http://t.co/XRcreLRJbA 4 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: WE ARE NEW YORK'S TEAM, WE ARE ST. JOHN'S! #GOREDSTORM @ Madison Square Garden instagram.com/p/ySEvkDga7Z/ 6 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #GAMEDAY #SJUBB takes on no. 5/6 Duke today at 2 pm on Fox #WEARENEWYORKSTEAM http://t.co/oKJfs8KR1x 6 hours ago
- RT @SJURedzone: IT'S A GREAT DAY TO #BEATDUKE! 6 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Join us on February 21 as @StJohnsU Athletics inducts its 20th Hall of Fame Class! Details & RSVP Online here: http://… 1 day ago