Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @Courtnaay_Winch: Happy move-in day from my mom and Johnny Thunderbird 🎉 @StJohnsU http://t.co/JJk1qA0Z8i 16 hours ago
- A special opportunity for uniformed NYPD members to earn a grad degree @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015LYj0 #NYPD http://t.co/ZJ8nqQNBjy 1 day ago
- RT @__Gotham_City: Congratulations to all new incoming & returning @StJohnsU students! Hope you have a great #RedStorm year! #SJUNow http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @BASEDSUNFLOWER: officially all moved in #sju19 ❤️▫️❤️◽️ @StJohnsU (me, mom, little sister) http://t.co/Ln1iSTPc2w 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: President's Gempesaw @StJohnsU & Herzak of Kingsborough C.C. shake hands on Articulation Agreement today in Queens http:… 2 days ago