Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @DominicScianna: Thanks @DebPlacey for speaking to @StJohnsU students in Queens for CPS sports communications class #msgtv #NJDevils htt… 43 minutes ago
- Come see for yourself the many opportunities SJU has to offer at Open House next month. Register today: stjohns.edu/about/events/u…. #sjuseered 1 hour ago
- Showcasing Student Writing, St. John's Launches Undergraduate Journal shar.es/1aXCnZ #sju 7 hours ago
- @LIRR thanks for sharing! 7 hours ago
- RT @LIRR: LIRR commuter Steve Darnaud shared this onboard ad that features his daughter! Thanks Steve! #trainfamous @StJohnsU http://t.co/T… 7 hours ago