Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Earn an American accredited master's degree in Rome & New York. hubs.ly/H010Ndq0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/p68gaoHVHt 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Happy Birthday @StJohnsBBall Coach Mullin! #SJUBB http://t.co/Bl7EfbvzBU 1 day ago
- RT @stjohnsglobal: Summer Session II students in ancient "Rome" at the #Cinecitta film studios! @StJohnsU @SJURome #LastDayOfClass http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @CSFNational: CSF alumnus & recent HS grad Willy is a poet who will study computer science at @StJohnsU this fall! #CSFSuccessStory http… 1 day ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Behind the scenes with @BruceBeck4NY! #BTS http://t.co/ujkQhd3GLp 3 days ago