Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @mireyamer_: So I fell in love with St.John's university today 1 hour ago
- @_ilovesports please provide the number that you're calling so I could provide further assistance. 2 hours ago
- @_ilovesports please email email@example.com for assistance. 2 hours ago
- September Graduates can apply now for their diploma through UIS: apollo.stjohns.edu/sjusis/twbkwbi…. 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsWSoccer: RELEASE | St. John’s To Host BIG EAST Women’s Soccer Championship At Belson Stadium #SJUWSOC - redstormsports.com/sports/w-socce… 2 hours ago