Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @StephanieVeeeee ☕️☕️☕️☕️ 11 hours ago
- RT @arl1111: SJU class '15 it's #SeniorStorm2015 next week! A great way to get together before graduation! #SJUGRAD15 #sju #RT @StJohnsNow… 11 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Congrats @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni @dandonovan_ny '78NDC on being elected to #congress Now represents @SJU_SI #NY11 http:… 11 hours ago
- Interested in going to @internetweek to see panelists @ChelseaClinton @marcecko? For a chance to win tix RT & tell us why you wanna go!#IWNY 17 hours ago
- @kentompkins423 :'( 18 hours ago