Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Fulbright Success Continues as Four SJU Students Receive Coveted Awards shar.es/1mONrr 6 hours ago
- RT @EndTraffick: Next week at Saint Johns University in Queens for #ShutOutHT. Check out our first blog post on Shut Out Trafficking! http:… 6 hours ago
- RT @EddieKull: @EndTraffick: #ShutOutHT SJU Dual keynote @stjohnsalumni @richardlapchick & Emily Pasnak-Lapchick http://t.co/XNt8cz6u2m 6 hours ago
- Use #SJUApply to ask our Admission team questions! RT @Hooks_32: St. John's was great today definitely thinking about going here #stjohns 11 hours ago
- Greet your new SJU president on Twitter! Use #SJUPres to warmly welcome Dr. Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw to St. John's. http://t.co/hE0OFofvaU 12 hours ago