Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StitchJonze: I'm so happy my daughter goes to @StJohnsU a good catholic University #KellyFile 1 hour ago
- If you're a senior in high school, visit us and come see for yourself the many opportunities #SJU has to offer! youtu.be/e_2ouFbUYZM 1 hour ago
- RT @omgADAx3: An amazing and blessed time doing #usd2014 with sjusgi and #Ols2014 at @stjohnsu !!! #lovemyschool… instagram.com/p/tlyXqziMbW/ 3 hours ago
- SJU President Gempesaw and Wife, Dr. Clavel Gempesaw Visit Children's Hospital for Service Day shar.es/1aOVmv #sju 3 hours ago
- RT @ESPN3: #WatchESPN @NCAA Men's Soccer: Fordham @FordhamSoccer vs. St. John's @StJohnsMSoccer » es.pn/1uv8kJg 3 hours ago