Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Baseball. St. John's Completes Doubleheader Sweep Of NYIT With 13-0, 11-2 Wins ow.ly/2FQdDJ 13 hours ago
- RT @sca_nyc: 200 Conservation Rock Stars at @HudsonRiverPark @buildon @christodora @stjohnsu @ecstjohns @globalkids @maverickamosh http://t… 14 hours ago
- RT @sca_nyc: Students from @StJohnsU @ECstjohns helped plant 2000 seedlings today at @HudsonRiverPark - and spoke with @NETnyTV http://t.co… 14 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Watch out @Keegan_Bradley, Harin Lee of #SJUWG just won the @BIGEAST AGAIN for @StJohnsWGolf! #SJUBB @stjohnsalumni @stjo… 14 hours ago
- In one week will be our accepted students info session, don't miss out! ht.ly/tlQJP 15 hours ago