Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @nily: Welcoming President Gempesaw to our community! @StJohnsU @briantbrowne http://t.co/9c6xDBOJJm 3 hours ago
- @CheyanneCGonzal sorry for the inconvenience, what department/number are you calling? Please DM us. 6 hours ago
- Our 38 Fulbright students from all over the world arrived for a breakfast this morning at our Manhattan campus. #sju http://t.co/H6RhqfhRtt 6 hours ago
- For a chance to win a $5 gift card to @Starbucks, share with us one thing you miss about St. John's! #backtoschool http://t.co/n3NUVTACfE 7 hours ago
- Filmmaker Donna Zaccaro Brings Geraldine Ferraro Documentary to St. John's - See more at: stjohns.edu/about/news/201… http://t.co/6rgoXZ0CRi 7 hours ago