Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @oscmdiaz: Today @StJohnsU hosted the Climate Convergence conference at the Manhattan campus to promote environmental justice! http://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @RichieCantoral: Reppin @StJohnsU at @aladdin! Thx @StJohnsOMA for letting me watch my fav Disney movie on my fav place, the stage http:… 4 hours ago
- @JimZbuildOn, author and founder of @buildOn, the organization chronicled in #walkintheirshoes will be on campus stjohns.edu/about/events/b… 8 hours ago
- RT @SJUMission: #SJU Founder's Week (9/21-9/27) "Be Vincentian: Compassion w/o Limits; Justice w/o Borders" stjohns.edu/faith-service/… http://t… 10 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsSoftball: First day of the 2014 fall tournament! Beautiful day to come out to Red Storm Field and support #SJUSB 10 hours ago