Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Let's go Johnnies! RT @RaymazingTM: @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm just finished setting up at MSG #BEmediaday http://t.co/LdOGepNGkb 2 hours ago
- RT @tigerlillyA: Congrats to the new #SJUPres from a '77 grad of the SJU School of Pharmacy. Welcome! 2 hours ago
- RT @AstoriaSean: Congratulations #SJUPres on your investiture Friday. 2 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: "@StJohnsU: St. John's celebrates investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D, Friday! , Congratulate #SJUPres!" Good l… 3 hours ago
- St. John's celebrates the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D, this Friday, October 24th. Congratulate the President #SJUPres! 5 hours ago