Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @_FAYEmous_: @StJohnsU find a cool group of people and explore the city. Take advantage of the opportunity. 9 hours ago
- RT @PinkGliteratti: @StJohnsU I would suggest embracing the new chapter in your life.Get involved right away to meet new people&take advant… 13 hours ago
- RT @missjuliaakay: @StJohnsU Get involved. Try everything (be it organization membership or food). Work on your networking skills! 13 hours ago
- RT @pm_delight: @StJohnsU join at least two clubs. It helps with time management and meeting people. Plus, be social!! 13 hours ago
- RT @cheri_nichelle: @StJohnsU GET INVOLVED 13 hours ago