Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @stjohnsalumni: SJU and NBA player Malik Sealy '92CBA outmaneuvers Rutgers #SJUPride @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsNow @StJohnsRedStorm #TBT htt… 3 hours ago
- Woodley Pean ‘11C Joins Growing Roster of St. John’s Fulbright Recipients shar.es/1n9Xha #sjupride http://t.co/XNYoeGzfAg 7 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsMGolf: #SJUMG Keegan Bradley listed at No. 20 in The Barclays Power Rankings: pgatour.com/power-rankings… 9 hours ago
- RT @Fdarbs: SJUMensGolf : Thanks Keegan Bradley & Andrew Svoboda for stopping by @ Barclay's to say hello to SJU boosters. First class !!! 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: An auditorium of over 300 students stand in solidarity for #mikebrown #sju #SJU18 #stjohnsuniversity… instagram.com/p/rs_WhIRQCr/ 9 hours ago