Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @jennaDkane: Can school please start already? 🔴🔴🔴🔴 @StJohnsU 5 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: Former @StJohnsU bball's Jayson Williams, pres Dr. Gempesaw and head coach Steve Lavin enjoy day w/alums in NJ. #sju htt… 8 hours ago
- RT @dylanglickel: Can't wait for college 🔴🔴🔴 @StJohnsU 8 hours ago
- W. Basketball. DAY FOUR: #SJUWBB Taking Europe By Storm, Powered By Under Armour ow.ly/2M7HwE 9 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU pres Dr. Gempesaw hosts recetion to meet PGA pros/SJU alums Svoboda, Bradley, & men's golf coach Darby #sju ht… 12 hours ago