Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- We love to see your SnapChats! Thanks for sharing Johnnies. Find us: StJohnsU. #sju http://t.co/Mm3lMa0rdt 14 minutes ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Happy Halloween Johnnies! youtu.be/RUs1LM4Eqfw #Halloween #SJU #sjunow #TheWalkingDead 1 hour ago
- RT @STJOHNSUedu: @StJohnsU We had so much fun helping with the PS 177 Halloween Party this morning! #SJUSOE #HappyHalloween http://t.co/K3… 1 hour ago
- RT @EddieKull: Wonderful night 4 @stjohnsu #presdinner14 honorees Tony Butler, @stjohnsalumni Kevin Reed & Jim Riley http://t.co/vVIba0aCkW 4 hours ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: The @StJohnsU #SJUPresidentsDinner with some amazing @StJohnsAlumni! http://t.co/SXU00codsJ 14 hours ago