Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- WSJ Post on Portillo Prosecution Spotlights St. John's Journal of International and Comparative Law Article by Mic... ow.ly/2xJit8 2 hours ago
- Summer officially begins this Friday! #dogdaysofsummer #beautifulcampus #ilovesju instagram.com/p/awFCn6JXk6/ 7 hours ago
- RT @AviD_Diva28: @StJohnsU SPURS!!!!! & I am so excited to be attending St.Johns in the fall #texasgirl 17 hours ago
- #Spurs or #Heat? #nbafinals 23 hours ago
- Transfer Instant Decision Day - Queens - St. John’s would like to invite you to an Instant Decision Day! A great... ow.ly/2xHs52 1 day ago