Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @ZOIIINDIGO Amazing! Congrats! 5 hours ago
- We hope you enjoyed your snow day! http://t.co/b1BzXMRPf9 5 hours ago
- @djhapachris Great decision and congrats! 👍 6 hours ago
- @LaurianaSkye Congrats! We can't wait for you to attend! 😀 9 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: @StJohnsU lost a friend in Edward Cardinal Egan.Dedicated St. Thomas More Church & was often on campus @stjohnsalumni htt… 11 hours ago