Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU President Gempesaw greets new students and their families during Move In Weekend on Sat in Queens #WeAreSJU ht… 8 hours ago
- Begin preparing for careers in government agencies and legal organizations @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015P-h0 http://t.co/LIaZpxj8Fb 13 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsartssci: Tweet us your #1stdayofschool pics on Wednesday for a chance to win an #SJU cell phone wall charging holder from @grads… 15 hours ago
- Earn an American accredited master's degree in Rome & New York. hubs.ly/H016-xl0 @stjohnsartssci #SJUGlobal http://t.co/dm6N9WXkA4 15 hours ago
- Meet the Dean of The Peter J. Tobin College of Business: Victoria Shoaf, Ph.D., C.P.A. bit.ly/1KnxGl8 #SJU http://t.co/LEyEqD3Ud0 17 hours ago