Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsBBall: PHOTOS Chris Mullin tossed today's first pitch to @Yankees catcher Brian McCann GALLERY LINK bit.ly/1d06r0C http:… 1 day ago
- RT @EddieKull: Coach Mullin's first pitch in the Bronx. @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @SJURedWhiteClub @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsNow http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU Pres Gempesaw accepts check from @Yankees manager Girardi to support SJU alum Bob Sheppard Scholarship Fund ht… 2 days ago
- RT @YESNetwork: .@stjohnsu head coach Chris Mullin fires a strike over the corner of the plate! #YANKSonYES http://t.co/eSKmyUulwL 2 days ago
- RT @SJUSICampusMin: Always hard at work @StJohnsU prof Fr. Lauder's article 'A Voyage of Belief" in @americamag americamagazine.org/issue/voyage-b… 2 days ago