Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Wishing our SJU family a happy and safe Fourth of July!! How is everyone celebrating? #SJUSummer http://t.co/CgEP755ZXF 23 hours ago
- RT @GiveCampus: See how @StJohnsU's @TCBGLOBE surpassed its semester fundraising goal by 820% #notatypo givecampus.com/schools/StJohn… http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: RT @SJUarchives: #SJU Alumni News 1960-1978 now online: bit.ly/1FVUdge @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU @SJUTorch http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: ICYMI: @PCRF_Kids @StJohnsU Dribble for the Cure Set for Sat., Sept. 26 #SJUBB #SJUWBB DETAILS bit.ly/1f2jv7l … 2 days ago
- Advance your career with a master's in government and politics. hubs.ly/y0Sn9y0 @stjohnsartssci #Rome #Abroad http://t.co/lnFacvknbl 2 days ago