Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @Halfpastamazing: Every time I'm asked which school I'll be attending, I could not be more proud to say St. John's! #SJU18 #RedStorm 🔴⚡️ 2 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Looking forward to @StJohnsU Great Lawn Summer Concert tonight @7pm w/ @QueensSymphony & special guest @MelindaKatz http:… 6 hours ago
- Welcome to Orientation! Share your photos with Student Life using the hashtags #SJUNow and #SJUGR8. http://t.co/2EWX2Xbo9T 7 hours ago
- RT @queenscourier: Event of the Day: @StJohnsU's FREE Annual Great Lawn Summer Concert "Latin Fire" at 7:00 p.m. ow.ly/zFVrB 8 hours ago
- Nice 👏! Also, make sure to join our private FB app RT @melissamhidalgo: I've followed like 200 #SJU18 accounts today hahahaha 18 hours ago