Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Join the 2nd annual 5K run on October 4, 2014. Funds raised from this event will go to Lead The Way Fund! Register: redstormsports.com/ot/5k.html. 47 minutes ago
- RT @StJohnsNow: Want tips on how to approach employers tomorrow at our Career Fair? youtube.com/watch?v=w9C4mF… #SJUDreamBig #SJU 1 hour ago
- University Community Joins for Annual Walk to Fight Breast Cancer shar.es/1aFnXz #sju 1 hour ago
- RT @GetHIREDStJohns: The #SJUDreamBig contest continues! Tell us what your dream job is and be entered to win! #SJU @StJohnsU @StJohnsNow h… 1 hour ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Watch our new video to gain insight into @GLOBESJU. Retweet to #SupportGlobe and fellow #SJUAlumni! http://t.co/h8yXPMzE… 1 hour ago