Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: #SJUBB wins 81-70 on #SeniorDay http://t.co/OwFNWlnt7A 10 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: What a stretch for @SirDom1 & @philgreene31 - you guys should be proud and so should your university! @StJohnsU 10 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Thank you seniors! #SJUBB #SeniorDay http://t.co/pOg6EuaTrh 10 hours ago
- Our condolences to @stjohnsalumni @YuNgMaseJr and his family on the passing of #AnthonyMason - He will be missed 14 hours ago
- RT @scottwilli75: 1 hour to game time and @stjohnsalumni are @stoutbarnyc and ready to Beat Gtown! @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU http://t.co/CtwA… 14 hours ago