Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @stjohnsglobal: MT @OGSMelissa: A few @StJohnsU students taking advantage of public water fountains in Tivoli http://t.co/dqTFfIj75n #Ro… 29 minutes ago
- RT @StJohnsPepBand: Waiting to welcome the SJU Class of 2019 in Carnesecca! @StJohnsU @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsNow #JoinPepBand 37 minutes ago
- Great shots! twitter.com/Joker13Leon/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU President Gempesaw greets new students and their families during Move In Weekend on Sat in Queens #WeAreSJU ht… 14 hours ago
- Begin preparing for careers in government agencies and legal organizations @stjohnsartssci hubs.ly/H015P-h0 http://t.co/LIaZpxj8Fb 19 hours ago