Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @EddieKull: @EndTraffick: #ShutOutHT SJU Dual keynote @stjohnsalumni @richardlapchick & Emily Pasnak-Lapchick http://t.co/XNt8cz6u2m 7 minutes ago
- Use #SJUApply to ask our Admission team questions! RT @Hooks_32: St. John's was great today definitely thinking about going here #stjohns 5 hours ago
- Greet your new SJU president on Twitter! Use #SJUPres to warmly welcome Dr. Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw to St. John's. http://t.co/hE0OFofvaU 5 hours ago
- @sambaselice @waffletruck at the DAC plaza! #nomnom http://t.co/CXtwD1NAWl 5 hours ago
- RT @waffletruck: Momma truck @StJohnsU Queens till 8pm!!! 11 hours ago