Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Behind the scenes with @BruceBeck4NY! #BTS http://t.co/ujkQhd3GLp 1 day ago
- RT @IKEA_LongIsland: Make sure you have everything you need! @HofstraU @AdelphiU @QC_News @StJohnsU @LIUPost @SUNYOldWestbury @nyit http://… 2 days ago
- @HazelHarmit is this related to online learning? 2 days ago
- RT @bpham09: @stjohnsartssci @StJohnsU @SJU_Libraries We have a great Women & Gender Studies program. Plz "Like" us on FB for info http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @AstoriaHub: Check Out The St John's University's 17th Annual Great Lawn Summer Concert @StJohnsU @Flus... bit.ly/1S7s5TA http:/… 2 days ago