Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @EddieKull: Help @stjohnsbball Thunderbird take on the Creighton Blue Jay and Marquette Golden Eagle in a competition. http://t.co/Qnnqz… 1 hour ago
- RT @gloriaaaxo: just got a huge scholarship from St. John's University in NYC. omg omg 😭!! 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #SJUBB's @felipelopez13dr and @tarik4turner representing @StJohnsU at the @BIGEAST Tourney Tip-Off with @FOXSports1! http… 1 hour ago
- RT @D_LearyOUS: Home opener for the Johnnies. @StJohnsU @StJohnsBaseball @satchman13 @Matt22Harris #sju #baseball #thestorm http://t.co/zQh… 1 hour ago
- @waffletruck truck will be stationed outside the D'Angelo Center until 10:00 PM. #sju #foodtruck #nomnomnom 2 hours ago