Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @stjohnsglobal: RT @StJohnsU: Rome Campus Graduates Encouraged to Give Thanks and Serve - Read more: bit.ly/1NfzyKc http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- @GioAiee Complimenti! Non vediamo l'ora di averti come studente! 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: .@StJohnsBBall Receives Commitment From Italian Point Guard Federico Mussini #SJUBB ARTICLE: bit.ly/1JtqFxW http:… 9 hours ago
- Thinking about attending @StJohnsU? Schedule a tour here! bit.ly/1Kpm9AZ 14 hours ago
- RT @MommaV16: @AdamRubinESPN @MLB @Mets Congrats hubby @FrankViola16 @StJohnsU on your induction into the College Baseball HOF today!! #Ste… 14 hours ago