Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- All SJU New York campuses will be closed tomorrow, Monday, January 26th, 2015 and Tuesday, January 27th, 2015. Enjoy the snow days! 39 minutes ago
- Congratulations! #Coach1K http://t.co/5gbBUWtN5y 2 hours ago
- @StJohnsPepBand is putting on a show outside @TheGarden! #BEATDUKE http://t.co/XRcreLRJbA 8 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: WE ARE NEW YORK'S TEAM, WE ARE ST. JOHN'S! #GOREDSTORM @ Madison Square Garden instagram.com/p/ySEvkDga7Z/ 10 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #GAMEDAY #SJUBB takes on no. 5/6 Duke today at 2 pm on Fox #WEARENEWYORKSTEAM http://t.co/oKJfs8KR1x 10 hours ago