Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @EddieKull: “@Dylan_Butler: Congrats @mabde33 on returning home!” @StJohnsBBall @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsU 2 hours ago
- RT @RDixey92: @EddieKull @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU @SJU_Dance Good hire for St.John's. Great to see Chris Mullin back in Big E… 7 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: In '85 I was a 14 yr old @StJohnsBBall loving fan of @chrismullin17 Now we R @StJohnsU co-workers #welcomehomechris http:… 8 hours ago
- RT @NYCHoops: D'Angelo Harrison Selected To Play In Reese’s Division I College All-Star Game #SJUBB #BigEast 8 hours ago
- RT @BilldeBlasio: Congrats to Chris Mullin on returning to @StJohnsBBall as head coach. Welcome home to New York City. 11 hours ago