Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Due to the icing and unsafe driving conditions, all St. John's University's New York campuses will close today, Thursday, March 5. 39 minutes ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: FINAL @StJohnsBBall 67, @MarquetteMBB 51 #SJUBB earns fourth straight win and 21st victory. It matches program's most win… 6 hours ago
- Former NBA star and alumn Zendon Hamilton talking basketball and sharing #SJUpride on @RaeAndTayToday Check it out! blogtalkradio.com/raeandtaytoday 14 hours ago
- @nickseberg Welcome to the fam! See you in the fall! #AndAnotherOne #SJUpride 14 hours ago
- Congrats to alumn @FrankViola16 on getting into the College of Baseball Hall of Fame! #WayToGo web.collegebaseballhall.org/news/article.j… http://t.co/8bjuTLZOaE 14 hours ago