Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @SJUAdClub: Head to the Little Theatre tonight to see @sjucptg perform the 16th Annual Cabaret for Charity "CabaDisney" at 8pm! http://t… 53 minutes ago
- RT @SJURedzone: Tomorrow is... RED STORM FRIDAY'S!! @StJohnsU @StJohnsNow @SJUSGI http://t.co/SuqKmUzYqk 13 hours ago
- Congratulations @StJohnsWBB on a great win tonight! #goredstorm 14 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Thanks to all 1,272 fans who came out to witness #SJUWBB's big win over Florida tonight, especially all the military p… 14 hours ago
- RT @CNG_Staszewski: Congrats to @StJohnsWBB and @SJUCoachT on a big resume win over Florida at home tonight. #SJUWBB 14 hours ago