Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Due to Presidential Investiture, Student Financial Services is temporarily relocated to Admissions Welcome Center, Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm. 5 hours ago
- RT @gradsju: On behalf of the SJU Graduate Admissions team Congratulations Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw ! Great time to celebrate! #SJUPres 5 hours ago
- RT @JamesBehan: Congrats Dr. Gempesaw! I'll be there praying with & for you on Fri. as you become the new #SJUPres for @StJohnsU & @SJU_SI! 5 hours ago
- RT @VincentJAccardi: Honored to be selected and a part of the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D tomorrow. Congratulations Presi… 6 hours ago
- RT @StepUpToTheCup: SJU celebrates the investiture of Conrado “Bobby” Gempesaw, Ph.D, tomorrow. Congratulations Dr. Gempesaw. #SJUPres 6 hours ago