Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Notice anything new on campus? http://t.co/Z3SS73q9BT 32 minutes ago
- @e_dude thank you! 1 hour ago
- Need your help, Johnnies fans - let's beat Creighton and Marquette in Battle of the Beaks! battleofthebeaks.org 11 hours ago
- Which bird will soar above the rest? Help #SJUBB and Johnny Thunderbird edge out Creighton and Marquette battleofthebeaks.org 12 hours ago
- RT @FulbrightMY: Carina Mirchandani, graduate of @StJohnsU, teaching word families to students in Mersing, Johor #Fulbright #Malaysia http:… 12 hours ago