Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @sjujobs: Welcome Dr. Gempesaw #SJUPres http://t.co/YRyI3uoZlK 20 minutes ago
- The Office of the Registrar congratulates Dr. Gempesaw #SJUPres http://t.co/ZMZW22kEcv 22 minutes ago
- Congratulate Dr. Gempesaw online using #SJUPres. Post your wishes on Twitter and we’ll capture them on our website: stjohns.edu/about/office-p…. 36 minutes ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: The Presidential Investiture is only a few hours away! Be sure to keep tweeting your congratulations and use #SJUPres! @… 41 minutes ago
- RT @SJUMission: Congratulations & many blessings as we celebrate with you today, Dr. Gempesaw! #SJUPres http://t.co/3avsWu0P7z 43 minutes ago