Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @Julio_Lopez5: The more and more I'm at @StJohnsU I know I made the right choice 😌 33 minutes ago
- President of St. John's University, Dr. Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw, addresses the Class of 2018 at today's convocation. http://t.co/DbvJfpp8si 3 hours ago
- RT @doctorsutton: You look so beautiful New Students @StJohnsU we can’t wait to see you for your first class! 3 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: Waiting in great expectation for @StJohnsU New #Student #Convocation #Convocation2014 #SJU18 #SJUNOW http://t.co/8GiKh… 4 hours ago
- RT @oscmdiaz: You're looking good, @StJohnsU! Welcome to the family, #SJU18! http://t.co/lI1IdFr1SN 4 hours ago