Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @gktwvillage: @StJohnsU @oscdz Thank you for all the hard work you all did for us! We appreciate all our #GKTW #volunteers! 4 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: #Jubilarian Society Dinner is next week! In honor of our @StJohnsU alums celebrating their 50th… instagram.com/p/ZqXOi5l-ww/ 4 hours ago
- RT @oscdz: @StJohnsU doesn't want to leave the @GKTWVillage! We love it here! http://t.co/X2cD0o8Odg 4 hours ago
- RT @eddiekull: Congrats to #STJBB & @stjohnsalumni who are now the @NUPurpleEagles' finest! Coach Casey & Fr. Maher! http://t.co/Y7IJ717IJr 21 hours ago
- Baseball. No. 6 St. John's Faces Elimination Game After 10-2 Loss To No. 3 Pittsburgh ow.ly/2x5p6L 23 hours ago