Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Two-time @NBA MVP @SteveNash dropped by Carnesecca Arena today for hoops with @StJohnsBBall Chris Mullin #SJUBB http://t.… 13 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Dr. Gempesaw begins his Sophomore year as President of @StJohnsU http://t.co/jOdMx5UeaV 17 hours ago
- Thinking about transferring to @StJohnsU? Be sure to follow @stjohnstransfer for all the info you'll ever need! #SJUTransfer 18 hours ago
- RT @DavideFuma: @StJohnsU @StJohnsBBall @stjohnsbuzztap @StJohnsRedStorm interview with the future St. John's player Federico Mussini http:… 18 hours ago
- @Vin_Rapisardi We miss you, too 18 hours ago