Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: @StJohnsU Pres Gempesaw accepts check from @Yankees manager Girardi to support SJU alum Bob Sheppard Scholarship Fund ht… 18 hours ago
- RT @YESNetwork: .@stjohnsu head coach Chris Mullin fires a strike over the corner of the plate! #YANKSonYES http://t.co/eSKmyUulwL 18 hours ago
- RT @SJUSICampusMin: Always hard at work @StJohnsU prof Fr. Lauder's article 'A Voyage of Belief" in @americamag americamagazine.org/issue/voyage-b… 20 hours ago
- RT @scottwilli75: @BIGEASTchamps way to go Johnnies! #ncaa Tourney next! @StJohnsRedStorm @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBaseball @StJohnsU http://… 1 day ago
- RT @dnainfo_breen: @StJohnsU alum @philgreene31 working out with 76ers, Clips, Nets. His amazing back story --> dnain.fo/1esBNhh http… 1 day ago