Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Taking a World View: St. John’s Students Learn the Law from a Global Perspective shar.es/1abZ1G #sju 3 hours ago
- 10 Reasons to Apply to the Global Passport Program courtesy of Social Media Ambassador, Lindsay Lawrence tmblr.co/ZQMYXw1LfQ4UY #sju 5 hours ago
- SJU Launches New M.S. Program in Data Mining and Predictive Analytics shar.es/1ab28H #sju 5 hours ago
- RT @SJUCoachLavin: Congrats to my friend @felipelopez13dr on tonight's induction into the #NYC Bball HoF! Well-deserved! #SJUBB #Family htt… 5 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Congrats @KarrSampson14 on signing with @Sixers! #sjubb #GoJohnnies http://t.co/CKmy1QhEat 5 hours ago