Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @BrianTBrowne: Congrats to @StJohnsU moving to #86 @Sierra_Magazine List America's "greenest colleges" @scnycgroup #sustainability @ htt… 15 minutes ago
- St. John's University Earns Top Environmental Rankings from Sierra Magazine shar.es/11f91k #sju http://t.co/airxlOOkrJ 1 hour ago
- RT @SabrinaCarusoxo: Anxious for Saturday😁😁 Almost done packingg #SJU18 ❤️💋🌹 12 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsbeth: We're excited to welcome the incoming class! If you're a prospective student and like what you see, schedule a visit! http… 18 hours ago
- @JohnnyTbird photobomb 😎! #sju #sju18 #moveinday #ilovemyschool http://t.co/1osXnC0igZ 20 hours ago