Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- We're excited about spending time with family and friends but first, let's make these two days count! http://t.co/AShboBiShJ 1 hour ago
- I'm Thankful for St. John's wp.me/p2GwKM-xb 2 hours ago
- St. John's Senior Selected as Muralist for Kentucky Community Project shar.es/1XJfBp #sju http://t.co/1K5sl5u1cA 5 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsartssci: Museum-Academic Collaborations: Educating for the Future today! ow.ly/EqmrH @StJohnsU 6 hours ago
- St. John's University Adopts Memorandum of Understanding with East China Normal University shar.es/1XjShk 1 day ago