Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @NoApologies5 Glad you're okay! bit.ly/1A1uo0q 1 hour ago
- RT @KevinDThompson: Thank you Tuesday! Who's alma mater is better than mine? Don't kid yourselves. @STJohnsAlumni @STJohnsU... http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- RT @andrewsm24: Having fun with @StJohnsU student awards keynote alumnus @KevinDThompson @stjohnsalumni @mel_mvfitlife @mrjeffdess http://t… 12 hours ago
- @e_becker3 We're so excited to have you!! 12 hours ago
- @AprilMKP22 WOO HOO!! 12 hours ago