Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @MelindaKatz: Had the honor of singing "Summertime" & conducting "Stars and Stripes Forever" at last night's fab @StJohnsU concert. http… 8 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: SJU and NBA forward Mel Davis ’75CBA slam dunks against West Point! #tbt #SJUPride @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsRedStorm http:/… 10 hours ago
- BIG EAST Names 169 St. John's Student-Athletes To 2013-14 All-Academic Team redstormsports.com/genrel/073114a… #goredstorm 15 hours ago
- RT @DeanMikeSimons: Meng Xu '16, reflects on her path from Pharm. PhD to #StJohnsLaw @NYIPLA Diversity Scholarship bit.ly/WNwY9M h… 17 hours ago
- Memorable night at tonight's annual concert with special guest @MelindaKatz #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/JBnABzMqfC 1 day ago