Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsMSoccer: St. John's gets the win against Harvard, 2-1, with goals from Camara and Rouse. #sjumsoc http://t.co/qfUglo281l 23 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsVB: #SJUVB wins set 25-21 and match (3-1) to take the #JackKaiserClassic Title. #GoRedStorm 1 day ago
- RT @sca_nyc: Dirt? What dirt? @StJohnsU & SCA @HudsonRiverPark alum Jane Chan tackled grime to #ConSERVEnyc today at @GovIslandNPS http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @sca_nyc: These @StJohnsU students are ready to get dirty with SCA to #ConSERVEnyc at @GovIslandNPS! @NYHarborPrksNPS @911day http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Don't forget to head back to Carnesecca tomorrow for a morning showdown with St. Francis at 10 a.m. #SJUVB http://t.co… 2 days ago