Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @santinaadee: Can't believe I start college tomorrow #SJU18 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Happy 5th birthday to our mascot @JohnnyTbird! RT to send your birthday wishes to Johnny! http://t.co/vbDtdGZrme 2 hours ago
- RT @Keegan_Bradley: Captains pick selfie #redeemteam instagram.com/p/sdj6trMiz3/ 2 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsMGolf: Congratulations to @Keegan_Bradley on his 2014 U.S. Ryder Cup team selection! #SJUMG #USA #RedStorm @stjohnsalumni @StJoh… 2 hours ago
- It's official! Welcome home, Class of 2018. #sju http://t.co/gyJjM1up5I 7 hours ago