Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @BrandonContes We got faith in you! 4 hours ago
- RT @NewsdaySports: Chris Mullin isn’t the only one returning to @StJohnsU. It’s a homecoming for @mabde33, too nwsdy.li/1CbSilF http:… 4 hours ago
- RT @ennoia3: Another #FanMan having the #BestDayEver at @StJohnsU with #ProfessorReedus #iseethatsmirk (timdimas) @wwwbigbaldhead http://t.… 9 hours ago
- RT @KevinDThompson: @StJohnsU @chrismullin17 @YuNgMaseJr Cool pics #WelcomeHomeChris http://t.co/HiFby4l7ue 9 hours ago
- @KevinDThompson showing some love for @chrismullin17 #MullinMania #ChrisMullin #WelcomeHomeChris http://t.co/bmIU7DpTdG 11 hours ago