Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: Such a joy to help serve those in need at @StJohnsU @Breadandlife ! This was the 16th yr 4 the Beck family! http://t.co/b… 39 minutes ago
- Live from MSG! Let's go @StJohnsBBall! #GoRedStorm http://t.co/Zkd9S7JzGP 40 minutes ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: #SJUBB Gameday @StJohnsBBall takes on Minnesota at 7pm @TheGarden on ESPNU & WatchESPN es.pn/1AWxyE3 http://t.c… 5 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsWBB: Players and staff giving back, serving up meals to the homeless at St. John's Bread & Life in Brooklyn. http://t.co/6vnS5sH… 5 hours ago
- RT @BruceBeck4NY: 16th yr serving a hearty Thanksgiving dinner 4 @breadandlife ! With @StJohnsU Prez Gempesaw & @SJUCoachT http://t.co/R2xf… 5 hours ago