Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @AaliyahSHenry Wow, you sound like quite the athlete! Ever consider intramurals? ;) Be safe out there!! #justkeepswimming #itsalmostspring 4 hours ago
- @PapiMerl We're so happy to have you!! Congrats! 5 hours ago
- @leejessicaaa We're monitoring the weather and will keep our community informed if the call is made. Sit tight, bundle up, and be careful! 5 hours ago
- @Perrie_Rosexo Congratulations! See you in the fall!! #andanotherone #SJUpride 17 hours ago
- RT @BeaudoinRealty: Discover work currently on exhibit by famed sculptor Isamu Noguchi at @StJohnsU. More: ow.ly/JQKOz #Queens #… 19 hours ago