Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @SabrinaCarusoxo: Exactly one month... @StJohnsU @SarahStMartinn @StJohnsNow http://t.co/Ob15kZWKH8 1 hour ago
- RT @nily: Really excited for tonight's @QueensSymphony concert at @StJohnsU @stjohnsalumni! #SJUsummerconcert #queenslove 1 hour ago
- We warmly welcome you to St. John's 16th Annual Summer Concert! #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/J3nL1VrS4o 1 hour ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: It's a great day for the #SJUsummerconcert! Alums are enjoying some BBQ and light convo w new SJU pres, Dr. Gempesaw htt… 2 hours ago
- We're setting up for tonight's free concert on the Great Lawn with members of @QueensSymphony #sju #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/LbJ1pVtm4T 5 hours ago