Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- @__GodHatesUsAll @StJohnsNow Congrats and welcome! 3 hours ago
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Congratulations @StJohnsU #SJU @stjohnsalumni Rev. Marcin Wrobel CM @stjohnsartssci #theology #theology #SJUGrad15 ht… 2 days ago
- RT @KIPPmn: MT @Dave_KIPP: Congrats Lukia Estrada, @KIPPNYC alum, on her graduation from @StJohnsU. Proving the possible. @KIPP http://t.co… 2 days ago
- @Dave_KIPP @KIPPNYC @KIPP Congrats! 3 days ago
- @Mi1015 Congrats! 3 days ago