Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @GothamEthicsDoc: #Phenomenal ☀️day as @StJohnsU #SJU @stjohnsalumni #celebrate #Forever a #Johnnie #GreatLawnParty #JohnnyThunderbird h… 8 hours ago
- RT @scottwilli75: SJU Hoops Legends Billy Goodwin & Billy Schaeffer at #GreatLawnParty! @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsBBall @StJohnsU http://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- RT @LibKathryn: @StJohnsU alumni #greatlawnparty in full swing, w/ chilly sunshine & a DJ playing crowd pleasers #BradySunshineDay http://t… 12 hours ago
- RT @EddieKull: Johnny working overtime on campus. Baseball and @stjohnsalumni Great Lawn Party. @stjohnsu @StJohnsBaseball http://t.co/zv0… 12 hours ago
- Johnnies, the carnival is in full swing!! Be sure to tag your photos with #SJUSpringWeek! http://t.co/S3FDNS55Vb 1 day ago