Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @jackietsarnecki: Move in day is sooooooo close❤️❤️ @StJohnsU #SJU18 11 hours ago
- We're getting ready for next week! http://t.co/8kus4Ke0Ry 19 hours ago
- Follow Friday! @StJohnsResLife @stjohnstransfer @GetHIREDStJohns @StJohnsNowM @stjohnsalumni @StJohnsLaw @stjohnsSGI #FF 19 hours ago
- Follow Friday! @StJohnsNow @askStJohns @StJohnsRedStorm @StJohnsDining @stjohnsCampMin @StJohnsCRec @SJUMission @stjohnsglobal @SJUConcierge 21 hours ago
- W. Soccer. Red Storm Set To Open Season Against Saint Francis (Pa.) At Home ow.ly/2Mbzg4 1 day ago