Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @SJUCommuter: Live performance TOMORROW COMMON HOUR with some yummy treats for our guests! @StJohnsU @SJUConcierge @StJohnsNow https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @StJohnsRedStorm: Don't miss the @HealthfirstNY Health & Wellness Expo THIS Saturday at @StJohnsU Free food, games & prizes! #SJUBASE ht… 3 hours ago
- Check out why #SJU18 and parents loved St. John's at #AcceptedStudentDay youtube.com/watch?v=bShjM6…. You'll love the way you look in RED! 4 hours ago
- TLC students trip to the Fashion Institute of Technology Museum on 04/28 at 2:00 PM meet at the Manhattan office. http://t.co/yzvmxMwPvX 4 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: WNBC-TV's @BruceBeck4NY in Queens last night @StJohnsU to speak to CPS students. #bestinbiz #classact #sjured http://t.c… 5 hours ago