Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- RT @StJohnsUMedia: President's Gempesaw @StJohnsU & Herzak of Kingsborough C.C. shake hands on Articulation Agreement today in Queens http:… 10 hours ago
- Fridays are #RedStormFridays. #WearRed 😉 http://t.co/zSItKZpjr1 18 hours ago
- RT @Criminology_Top: SJU - M.A. in Criminology and Justice gettopical.com/crimonology/fa… via @StJohnsU http://t.co/YcscbV62QZ 21 hours ago
- RT @ACOnlineUS: It’s that time of year @StJohnsU. Our rankings are out & your school made #Top25 for #NewYork bit.ly/1J7mrJV #Rank… 21 hours ago
- RT @SJUarchives: #TBT St. John Hall c.1960s and 2015 at #SJU #Queens campus.@StJohnsU http://t.co/CM8jGf1TBO 1 day ago