Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Our first Financial Planning Session will take place in a week on the Queens campus or Livestream. Register today! ht.ly/tlJNP 10 hours ago
- W. Basketball. Red Storm Advances To BIG EAST Semifinals With 66-60 Win Over Seton Hall ow.ly/2EyPdU 11 hours ago
- Our second Queens overnight is in a week! Don't forget to register! ht.ly/tlKaV 11 hours ago
- RT @stjohnsalumni: Johnny Thunderbird vs. the Golden Eagle - it's a Battle of the Beaks today! YOU can help #sjubb beat Marquette http://t.… 15 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsBBall: Which bird will soar above the rest? Help #SJUBB and Johnny Thunderbird edge out Creighton and Marquette http://t.co/21KI… 1 day ago