Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- BIG EAST Names 169 St. John's Student-Athletes To 2013-14 All-Academic Team redstormsports.com/genrel/073114a… #goredstorm 5 hours ago
- RT @DeanMikeSimons: Meng Xu '16, reflects on her path from Pharm. PhD to #StJohnsLaw @NYIPLA Diversity Scholarship bit.ly/WNwY9M h… 6 hours ago
- Memorable night at tonight's annual concert with special guest @MelindaKatz #sjusummerconcert http://t.co/JBnABzMqfC 17 hours ago
- RT @BrianTBrowne: @StJohnsLaw @MelindaKatz was guest conductor @QueensSymphony tonight @StJohnsU annual summer concert. @stjohnsalumni http… 17 hours ago
- W. Track. Red Storm Alumnae Frederick Posts Seasonal Best At XX Commonwealth Games ow.ly/2KYeJQ 18 hours ago