Meet Sean Caltabiano, a 4th year Pharmacy student at St. John’s University. Sean is a Residence Assistant involved in the Global Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors program. Read about his experience in Guatemala, his involvement with Open House, and his thoughts about Hurricane Sandy.
- Class of 2013, welcome to the @stjohnsalumni community #sju instagram.com/p/ZiMkV6pXsA/ 1 hour ago
- RT @DariaConey: #graduation #stj #stjgrad13 stjalumni @stjohnsu 🎓🎉 instagram.com/p/ZhJueCsrcu/ 10 hours ago
- RT @MaricaFortunati: I just took the survey for fall semester classes and I am beyooooond excited now! @StJohnsU I'm comin' for ya :) ❤ 11 hours ago
- RT @IFCStj: Congratulations to all of our graduating fraternity men. May the next step in your life fill you will success! @StJohnsU 11 hours ago
- RT @PrimoBledBlue: Congrats to the graduates at my alma mater @StJohnsU!!! Coming from a graduate who graduated 5 years from today. 11 hours ago